Sled Rentals - Fernie

KME

Reaction score
Have a few guys headed to Fernie in early March and looking to rent 6 sleds, I believe there was a guy in Cranbrook but not sure, any info would help.

Cheers -

teddybear26x

Reaction score
There is also a new place in town called 'The Gear Hub' he rents out doo's.
Can't remember the number

Reaction score
Hi check out Gear hub in Fernie or Ghostrider motorsports in Fernie. If you are looking for accommodation give me a ring as i have a rare sled in sled out Bed and Breakfast on the Hydro Line 2 minutes from the Trail Head. Blackstone Lodge hopefully see you soon. We have special rates for sledders.

Reaction score
I think there is a place in Crows nest pass but i dont know of them. the guys in gear Hub can point you in the right direction if they cant sort you out.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a few guys headed to Fernie in early March and looking to rent 6 sleds, I believe there was a guy in Cranbrook but not sure, any info would help.

Cheers -

The Hub in Fernie has good machines. If they are comin through Calgary Over The Top rentals Tim even has a nytro turbo if one of them wants a turbo ride.:beer::d

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gear hub in fernie John is awesome rented me his 2 personal sleds on sunday so my gf and i could go for a ride, awesome guys cheepest rentals too!!

Suttonca

Reaction score
gear hub in fernie John is awesome rented me his 2 personal sleds on sunday so my gf and i could go for a ride, awesome guys cheepest rentals too!!
$375 I was quoted to rent an old model skidoo (xp), that doesn't seem like a very good rate considering over the top in Calgary rents better machines for $260 and u have a day of travel there and back for that.

Top Bottom