Sled Rental in Revy

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four of us are heading out to Revy in two weeks and two of the guys need to rent. Can anyone recomend a good place to rent sleds in Revy? We are going to stay at Peeks and would like to pick them up and deliver them back two days later when we are done riding.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark Shaede is a really good sled renter, all different kinds of sleds. He will drop them off where ever you are ridin and pick them up. Hey he might even buy a beer or two...........Great guy.Don't have his number but pm powder puff, she will have his number or at least lead you to where to find it.

hank

Reaction score
if you talk to alex he has a guy that runs rentals out of his compound at peaks lodge

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you talk to alex he has a guy that runs rentals out of his compound at peaks lodge

You want to call Randy @ 250-837-6473.

He has 09 XP, M8, and Nytro all at the Peaks. Best guy in town to deal with IMO. You never need to load up a sled, period. We broke in a couple of his XP's back in December, and have rented from him before as well.

Alex is a great guy as well. Enjoy your trip!

cookn

Reaction score
Randy is the guy to rent from in Revy. Ive rented from Randy for years now. He keeps some rental sleds right at peaks in the locked compound. Its great, in the morning just ride up the trail straight from peaks and when you get back they have fuel to refill the machine. He has lots of 09 XP's and M8's, a nitro and a phaser (all new and top of the line). He even has gear such a helmets, goggles, bags, shovels, probes and beacons for renters who do not own their own gear. Randy's number is 250-837-6473.

willhickey

Reaction score
We did Mark Shaddy a few years ago when we broke one. He seemed like a nice guy. We were socked in for a few days so instead of charging us for three days he only charged us for two since we had such a crapy ride. I here that if you buy him a bottle of baileys he is even nicer. If you call the comfort inn he is usually hiding out there. I would rent from him again.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy is the guy to rent from in Revy. Ive rented from Randy for years now. He keeps some rental sleds right at peaks in the locked compound. Its great, in the morning just ride up the trail straight from peaks and when you get back they have fuel to refill the machine. He has lots of 09 XP's and M8's, a nitro and a phaser (all new and top of the line). He even has gear such a helmets, goggles, bags, shovels, probes and beacons for renters who do not own their own gear. Randy's number is 250-837-6473.

Thanks for backing up my story........lol

Powder hound

Reaction score
Powder Pete's is the place to go. I bought one of his rental sleds off him last fall, he is a very nice gentleman to deal with. :)

Top Bottom