sled parts and their weights

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much do you weigh? With all that BC weed in your system you probably have shares in Frito Lay.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy sh!t - 500 lbs with one bar of fuel and a can?

Put that piggy on a diet!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind cool to see where other manufactures need to focus on weight loss.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know when i weighed my stk yamaha tunnel to my terra alps one. it was 29lbs less.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay how many of you guys out there can tell the difference between say 500 lb and 530 lb on a sled.
I would love to see a comparison with same sled one full of gas one half full and one just about empty,
to see who could tell which is which.

raap58

Reaction score
Hey Maxwell, if you takl me into getting a doo I`ll support your tinkering by getting the decent stuff that you don`t want on yours

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that says you cant feel a few pounds pulled of a sled hasn't peeled a few pound off.
on my 2010m8 i change my skis and put a mesh hood on at the same time, and from that point on the sled felt like it that 20 more hp .... it spent more time with its skis in the air the i wanted ... to the point of me having to adjust the skid to get it to ride like I wanted again....

i beleave in taking weight off so much that even all the foam and stuff that you don't need goes strait to the garbage can.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u guys still going on about this lol try Jenny Craig !

Agreed spending thousands of dollars to drop 30lb or less off a sled is retarded.
Try spending less at McDonald's drive through and more on fuel for the tank and your azz will lose thirty pounds easy.

Like it was said before worry about your own weight see lots of guys with a lightened up machine and a huge azz belly hanging over their xxxxxl kilns

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed spending thousands of dollars to drop 30lb or less off a sled is retarded.
Try spending less at McDonald's drive through and more on fuel for the tank and your azz will lose thirty pounds easy.

Like it was said before worry about your own weight see lots of guys with a lightened up machine and a huge azz belly hanging over their xxxxxl kilns

Tell me about it. I'm up 10 lbs from last season and stressing about it

Top Bottom