Sled market predictions

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if a lot of people that buy sleds this years don’t quickly realize that having a sled is one thing, actually riding is another! With the prairies having a ****ty snow season and so much negative talk about travelling not to mention the actual cost of mountain riding I’ll be amazed if the majority of these machines aren’t back on the market before spring!

Yep. And how many guys are gonna be completely upside down on said sleds? When the market is saturated and prices aren't crazy like they are now plus tax season coming up, I can see a lot of that happening

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, the sled industry could really use a few good years, but like Drifter is saying, so many people will be completely upside down with the prices they are paying as well as the patched up junk that first time or inexperienced buying are purchasing it could be a real eye opener when the smoke clears!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's obviously a meth head. Lol

Will be looking for a couple sleds in the spring, prefer sleds with damage or newbies that realize how dumb paying 10 grand for a 15 XM was, oh ya I will sell mine for 10 grand firm and will throw in a Turbo seriously .

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy will have to be sure to do lien checks when buying used sleds next year. ****ting thing is, banks will give a $14,000 loan for a $10,000 sled. Some of the no so bright folks are going to be screwed.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well dealer called me today. They managed to get hands on another 40 zr 200. All were spoken for...
But bc they were east 9 hours and had to get a semi to go get them. (1 load 40 sleds in crates) there is extra $500 in freight per sled
That’s 20k !!!
I let it go to next guy on list.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well dealer called me today. They managed to get hands on another 40 zr 200. All were spoken for...
But bc they were east 9 hours and had to get a semi to go get them. (1 load 40 sleds in crates) there is extra $500 in freight per sled
That’s 20k !!!
I let it go to next guy on list.
Old don is making hay.

Top Bottom