sled lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked mine up,great lift already have the sled on it and the cyl head and clutches off

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't able to make it out for the pickup. Going to be a nice addition to the new garage.

See you Monday!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i bought some 12v electric car jack and going to see if i can use this it is not very fast but might work ... maybe have it done for sled show and maybe not we will see

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i bought some 12v electric car jack and going to see if i can use this it is not very fast but might work ... maybe have it done for sled show and maybe not we will see
you couldnt have this option earlier i'm all about lazy!!!:beer::d

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there slomo you will just have to buy a second one.... lol
i just may do that a few guys from the shop were over drinking and loved the lift i'll give you a call when the cash is in my hand

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i am going to stop taking orders for a bit here ... i am stilll going to make more just need to finish the ones people have ordered ... please be patient thank you all for the support...

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine on Thursday, Thanks Boots! Excellent lift I have to clean the summer junk out of my garage and do some preventative maintenance on the M7! Come on Snow!

Last edited by a moderator:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much does it weigh after powder paint and wheels? and what was the final price?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok just so there is no confussion you must send me a pm stating that you "want one" and i need your number so i can call you .... the price is 275 the jack handle extention will be an extra 20 ....

also i need catch up on building them so for right now i am not taking orders but will be when this order is done thanks

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my two lifts today, nice really nice. Already have the sleds sitting on them in the garage.

Boots, nice work on them they work slicker than shoot. :d

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i have told ron too remove this thread and when i have sled lifts ready to sell i will be posting them in the classifieds so there will be no more orders taken.... you will just have to wait till they get put up in the classifieds... this winter i do not think i will be building them but come spring will be in production again so you will have to keep your eye open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom