sled lift review......

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok fellow sledders we just got our first two snow lifts from "Boots" on this site, you all better sign up and put your orders in, this are number 1 quality, number one finish and about 300 less than i paid 4 yrs ago...1 they are in our show room..very high quality....keep up the good work Boots

and thanks for delivery....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I agree.... It is top quality workmanship, wheels work good on it too.... The powdercoating is top notch as well. It will lift quads as well.... I'll post some pics of it in action later...... Well done "boots" and top quality work!!!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine sucks it made all of my modding go by too quick and easy now i can just stare at my sled on this lift thanks alot boots j/k it's great:beer:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks all... i am glad to help everyone out ....and put smiles on everyones faces

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a picture anywhere of how it lifts sleds or quads? Is it narrow enough to get between front/rear quads tires? Also what is the weight capacity?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a picture anywhere of how it lifts sleds or quads? Is it narrow enough to get between front/rear quads tires? Also what is the weight capacity?

not sure for quads summit ric said he had it under his.... weight capacity not sure but would be around max of 800 pounds... steel is on back order so not sure when i will be able not start the next batch

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure for quads summit ric said he had it under his.... weight capacity not sure but would be around max of 800 pounds... steel is on back order so not sure when i will be able not start the next batch

Any way you could make it handle 1200 lbs? I would love to be able to lift my Polaris RZR as well as my sled.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my "Boots Lift" last night. Right away you can see the quality workmanship. Couldn't wait to test it out. No more sore back....sled lift works really well. Nothing better than supporting a local craftsman and getting a high quality product at a really good price. What more could a guy ask for.

Conversation and fresh country air was a bonus.

Thanks a lot Boots!!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any way you could make it handle 1200 lbs? I would love to be able to lift my Polaris RZR as well as my sled.
i was thinking about that for my bro want the same for his RZR ... i can build it but it would be heavier

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok thank you for the support everyone but am going to have to stop taking orders to finish the orders i have and once i am done those i will let everyone know and i will build more.....

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since no one else has put a picture of the lifts up... here they are!

3947510163_a91b531d71.jpg

3947509771_503bb118ef.jpg

3948290294_66a43e3e80.jpg

Top Bottom