Sled Jacket for Sale or Return

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this is the wrong forum category but this one gets the most action.

I bought a motorfist jacket but it is one size too big for me so I was going to send it back. Shipping back is like 30 bucks though so I figured if someone wanted it up here I might as well just sell it and make it easier.

Looking to get $210 for it. Its a large Blue Rekon Jacket. They are on sale now on their website but its in US dollars.

If anyone interested let me know before monday

Last edited:

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the amount off my cc

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.46.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.46.17 PM.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 241

T-top

Reaction score
Think I was over billed on a jacket purchase with the exchange rate. Prices on there site show CAD. Customer service at Motorfist appears to have gone from 10/10 to 1/10 under Textron ownership overnight....

Squiggy

Reaction score
T-Top did you happen to contact Motorfist on that exchange? I only ask because just this morning I ordered some stuff (at 30% off), it showed pricing and total in Canadian on my check out receipt but then my card was charged with exchange making it no less than what it would've been. Was going to call them on Monday to discuss as they don't take calls on the weekend. Thought you may be able to enlighten me on what they will have to say.....

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent back the large and ordered a medium. since it was a clearance item I am still happy with the price but I have emailed them asking about the exchange BS. I tried calling them last week but no one ever picked up. Maybe it was because it was thanksgiving in the states I dunno. someone eventually called me though and she was helpful. I am thinking they have really downsized in the customer service dept. I would had stayed with KLIM but I couldn't find a color I liked and the price at motorfist was good. Guess it might end up being my one and only purchase from them.

Ohmz

Reaction score
I got a bunch of stuff from them early November and was charged in USD Instead of cad... Called them up and was credited back the difference in a few days... Guy on the phone said they're having trouble with their system and had been doing credits the last few days non stop.

Top Bottom