Sled Invasion and '09 ASA Jamboree Tickets

wade1974

Reaction score
My wife and I are fairly new to sleddin, I would assume that the trail systems there are " new " friendly?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ASA Jamboree Banquet Tickets are officially sold out.
There are still tickets available for the freestyle shows

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there transportation between town and the freestyle show?gonna try to make it up there by 6/6:30 then get registered in the room and then rush to the venue..have to get freestyle tix at the gate..they are available right??..hows the security up there this week end..:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tickets are available at the gate. There will be shuttles from the hotels to keep the # of trailers at the venue to a minimum. Security is up to the individual hotels.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, TICKETS FOR THE FREESTYLE SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE. COME ON OUT TO THE SHOWS.:d:d:d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much are tickets and what time does the fun start,thanks:d:beer::cool:

$10 a person and the show starts Friday at 7:30 and another show Sunday at 6:00. Both shows start with a concert - Derrick Ruttan on Friday and Rule of Nines on Sunday, freestyle event including world record distance backflip attempt, and ending with a huge fire works display. It's going to be impressive. Don't miss it.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks! me and my son are going to go if i can get away from work early.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$10 a person and the show starts Friday at 7:30 and another show Sunday at 6:00. Both shows start with a concert - Derrick Ruttan on Friday and Rule of Nines on Sunday, freestyle event including world record distance backflip attempt, and ending with a huge fire works display. It's going to be impressive. Don't miss it.
Chet, you're so much better at the PR than me......

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a freestyle show both Friday and Sunday evenings. Poker rally both Saturday and Sunday.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

One of the members of Rules of Nines is the new General Manager of Cycle Works West Mike Laraque.

http://www.ruleofnines.ca/

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday night was a really big show folks, b/w 4 & 5 thousand people in attendance for the Freestyle Event. It was nothing short of awesome. Plan to come out for Sunday's show at 6:00 everyone. Tickets available at the gate 8km out of Whitecourt towards Edson on highway 32. See you there.:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great show thanks whitecourt for all your hard work, if the boy didn't have hockey i be back for sunday's show. very cool how those guys launch there sleds, hope you can do again next year!:d:beer::beer::cool:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 001.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 002.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 003.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 004.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 005.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 006.jpg

Whitecourt Freestyle 2009 007.jpg

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a show the riders put on for the crowd!!:devildancing:

Sam Rogers broke the world record for distance on a backflip with his jump of 117 feet. He's only 20 years old, and might beat his own record at the Sunday night show.:specool:

08 Team Rider

Jimmy Blaze drove 25 hours to perform Friday night, and surely will be pushin' the envelope Sunday night after he's had a chance to rest up.;) Maybe he'll pull a one handed back flip out of his bag of tricks. :giterdone:

Dane Ferguson landed his first backflip of the night badly and hurt himself a little.:fear: Word has it he'll shake that off and come back out swingin'.:bandance:

All the riders are loving the venue the Trailblazers have worked so hard to prepare. So come on out and cheer them on!!! Tickets are only ten bucks, and are available at the gate.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an incredible weekend, Friday Nights Sled Invasion was a great kick off. Dane Ferguson tried his first backflip, I think being the first guy to do a trick on the jump is the ballsiest let alone ur first backflip. I also liked how the Trailbrazers had organized a shuttle to and from the Sled Invasion.

The Trails were astounding, little powder on the sides to play in when permitted. Hot Chocolate and Donuts waiting at the Second Checkpoint. Hot Chocolate/Juice/Hot Dogs waiting at the Third Checkpoint. Really is the snowmobile Capital of Alberta.

$10 For a great show, $15 to ride on some of the greatest trails, they obviously arent doing it for the money, but for the love of snowmobiling.

Well done Trailblazers, see ya Next year with more friends :)

Top Bottom