Sled Invasion and '09 ASA Jamboree Tickets

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder that tickets for the above mentioned event are only available online Until Monday 02 February.
For event info visit the web site below

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Bought my ASA dinner tickets for Saturday night, and was told very close to selling out. Get your tickets soon.

Aslo got my tickets for the Blackflip contest, that should be pretty cool.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my hats off to the organizers of this event. I heard today from some friends down in Ontario and they asked me about this freestyle event in Whitecourt. Apparently they had "heard about it".

Way to go! Great exposure!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my hats off to the organizers of this event. I heard today from some friends down in Ontario and they asked me about this freestyle event in Whitecourt. Apparently they had "heard about it".

Way to go! Great exposure!

Are you coming to the show?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I will be racing on the 15th and if wifey says ok I might try Rimbey on the 16th too.

Freestyle not really my thing anymore. If it were an organized cross country race event, I would attend, probably even enter.

Have fun though, and I hope it turns out to be a real success with great media exposure.....Snowmobiling in Alberta needs it!!!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this still happening? I booked my hotel room, and bought my tickets a few months earlier.

Feb 13 is the day of the freestyle correct? Saturday poker rally/dinner/dance? Sunday Poker Rally/Draw/prizes?

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw a billboard today for this event on 137th ave in edmonton right in front of the Leons :d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this still happening? I booked my hotel room, and bought my tickets a few months earlier.

Feb 13 is the day of the freestyle correct? Saturday poker rally/dinner/dance? Sunday Poker Rally/Draw/prizes?
Freestyle/record attempt 13 Feb. Poker rally, ASA jamboree banquet 14 Feb. Poker rally, freestyle show, sled draw 15 feb. Still a go.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tickets for the Freestyle event are no longer available online due to timing to mail them out before next weekend but they will be available at the entrance gate. Come out for an exciting weekend. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate too.

wade1974

Reaction score
Saw the sign today and was wondering if there are any tickets left to the banquet?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the sign today and was wondering if there are any tickets left to the banquet?
Banquet is pretty much sold out. Tickets will be available for the freeatyle shows at the Friday Preregistration and the gate subject to availability. I will post later in the week how many tickets are left.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this rally... First time my boy will be riding solo in a sled rally! Two of my friends and I have rooms booked and we are bringing our kids. If you see about 7 cats in a group there is probably a good chance it is us! Look forward to meeting alot of S&M members :):) Summiteer, Sumx54... Look for me (green F6 ext). I'd like to meet you guys.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty, you ride cats!?!?!?!?! Never would have known.
There will be a short loop on Saturday as well so that the kiddies don't have to do the whole 100km. It's about 50-60 km long

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty, you ride cats!?!?!?!?! Never would have known.
There will be a short loop on Saturday as well so that the kiddies don't have to do the whole 100km. It's about 50-60 km long

LOL... Yah, Cats?!!! I think we will be running the long loop. The kids are between 11 years and 16 years old so they are up to the challenge. They had better be because I will be riding the loop with or with out them :):d

My boy can't wait to get his shiney new Mountain Cat (it's new to him) out on the Whitecourt trails for a good rip! We'll have a good time for sure.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... Yah, Cats?!!! I think we will be running the long loop. The kids are between 11 years and 16 years old so they are up to the challenge. They had better be because I will be riding the loop with or with out them :):d

My boy can't wait to get his shiney new Mountain Cat (it's new to him) out on the Whitecourt trails for a good rip! We'll have a good time for sure.

You coming up for the whole weekend? The kids will love the freestyle show.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You coming up for the whole weekend? The kids will love the freestyle show.

Brew_Doo.... yes we are there for the whole weekend. We will be arriving Friday late afternoon. Plan on taking in the whole event schedule.

I have riden the great trail system you fine people have established and it is second to none. Can't wait to share it with my Boy! :)

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brew_Doo.... yes we are there for the whole weekend. We will be arriving Friday late afternoon. Plan on taking in the whole event schedule.

I have riden the great trail system you fine people have setablished and it is second to none. Can't wait to share it with my Boy! :)

Cool. Look forward to meeting you. I will be greeting at the door with Summiteer on Friday's pre-registration. See you then.:d:beer:

wade1974

Reaction score
If they are pretty much sold out does that mean there are tickets left? If so how could I manage to get some?

Thanks
Wade

Top Bottom