2015/16 ASA Jamboree - who's going?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
March 4-6 in Fort McMurray is this year's ASA Jamboree, just curious how many from the site are planning to attend. Individual passes are available until Sunday on the McMurray Sno-Drifters website.

Trails look to be in beautiful shape and they've put lots of planning into the weekend. Looking forward to the event!

I know myself & powdergirl are going, revgirl and her son are going. Sledderglen and backseatrider, Bogger and Mrs Bogger, who else?

Reactions: RXN

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I was going. I was a member of the muffaloose trailblazers back in the 90's. Had a blast going to swan hills from Fort mac with the group.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I signed up yesterday AM. Took awhile, but I finally committed!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We were going to head up on Thursday but I have some meetings and should really go to class Thursday night so we are going to head up on Friday should arrive late afternoon.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We were going to head up on Thursday but I have some meetings and should really go to class Thursday night so we are going to head up on Friday should arrive late afternoon.
I'm hoping to be rolling around 1030 or 11 am Friday. Get up there before the sun goes down

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Glen just texted, says roads are good, but wet, and 2-3" of fresh snow on the groomed trails.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just left around noon heading to vale. You guys should have a good time, the snow was coming down good. Tracks I made in my driveway at 830 were covered by noon.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am no longer headed there. Tyler, have fun for me......

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun Tyler. Me and Trey are headin out to Swan Hills in the morning again.

PolarisRMK75

Reaction score
The McMurray Sno-Drifters would like to thank everyone that made it out to the Jamboree. With it being a lean year for snow all over the province, we were happy to see everyone there. There were a few bumps and bruises, but all in all the event well. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had a great time not he trails, even with them being lean in some spots. Once again, on believe of the McMurray Sno-Drifters thank you for coming out to enjoy this event.

Top Bottom