Sled access snowboarding

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anybody doing this? I'm about to order a board rack for my sled but the only guys I know interested so far don't have sleds lol a little input would be appreciated, do you have a favourite spot to go? If I know I have some snow an mudders to board with consider the board rack ordered!

Last edited by a moderator:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anybody doing this? I'm about to order a board rack for my sled but the only guys I know interested so far don't have sleds lol a little input would be appreciated, do you have a favourite spot to go? If I know I have some snow an mudders to board with consider the board rack ordered!

Obviously a small typo in the title, I meant to say snowboarding.

YES ! Check this out mang. We have just built the first ever snowmobile assisted ski/boarding area feel free to call if you want any further info. The picture only shows four runs although by snowfall this year, there will be six!

Crystal Ridge Sled Skiing | Home

Attachments

• 064_800x531.JPG
    064_800x531.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 207

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about that area last year and really looking forward to trying it out this year!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I first started sledding I thought I would do some boarding but I pretty much just threw the plank in the woodchipper. Sledding on its own is just so much fun, that said I do really want to check out Crystal Ridge.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I first started sledding I thought I would do some boarding but I pretty much just threw the plank in the woodchipper. Sledding on its own is just so much fun, that said I do really want to check out Crystal Ridge.

lol me too, but Im getting back into it now

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As teens we used to go to this sandpit and we'd ride there from home with our ski boots on and used a waterski tow rope... What a hoot! Great memories of doing 70 mph aboard GT snow racers as well!

Top Bottom