Slave Lake Rally

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a meeting tonight to discuss these item's I should know tomorrow some particulars

Offr500

Reaction score
You know oddly enough I've lived in Wabasca and had a quad for over 6 years but have never been to a Slave Lake quad rally o_O So I'll be there with the loud Kawi to check it out! :D Are you guys accepting donations for door prizes? I could donate a few items from my shop.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know oddly enough I've lived in Wabasca and had a quad for over 6 years but have never been to a Slave Lake quad rally o_O So I'll be there with the loud Kawi to check it out! :D Are you guys accepting donations for door prizes? I could donate a few items from my shop.

I Talked to Neil from Whitecap and according to him they will gladly accept donations just contact him at 780-849-2600

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like it is a for sure go for me I will be there in the camo tyrex full roll cage and rear seat look me up

Coldone

Reaction score
Well, I know there are four of us heading up as well.. White Griz, White Pol, Red Griz.. ummm.. and another quad..

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I will be making the drive from BC over there picking up some riders in Falher and rolling in saturday morring

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many kms is this run....... and what kind of riding. I'm sure theold honda will make it.

Not sure last year they had to trails one for experts and one for families but some one screwed up and mixed up the trail signs so the families went on the expert run heard there were a lot of people out for a long time and the hot rodders were pissed because they were done an hour. Don't think they will make that mistake again

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know the trail they plan on using but where they are holding it there is a little bit of mud, can be a lot of skeg and some hard pack trails. There are hundred's of miles of trails up there so you should be able to find what your looking for.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure last year they had to trails one for experts and one for families but some one screwed up and mixed up the trail signs so the families went on the expert run heard there were a lot of people out for a long time and the hot rodders were pissed because they were done an hour. Don't think they will make that mistake again

was it mixed up signage or some azzhat at the begining of the ride messing with people................. that would be my guess

canso1967

Reaction score
Well the trail is being marked today and due to all the rain over the last few months there is alot of washout and some muskeg. It is going to be a great ride the family aspect is scary because of the challenges due to the rain. The trail will be great for beginer to advanced please help on the trail along the way! Lunch will be roughly halfway lots of door prizes recieved could always accept more! I want to thank Roman Lukas and Karl Barthell for Marking the trail! Look forward to seeing a bunch of you all come out!

Top Bottom