Slave Lake Rally

canso1967

Reaction score
Trail is marked and it is awsome good for everyone! Lots of mud and muskeg if you want but trails cut around it as well! Looking forward to people seeing the great country we have up here! Trail is good for beginers as well look forward to everyone coming out! Trail was made SXS friendly! I will be working the BBQ and look forward to meeting everyone! Please come and enjoy Rain should hold off bring rain suits in case. Rain makes a quad rally from average to awsome lol! Camping for a few at the polaris lot in town and you may run power cords to plug in. Other camping in town availible a few up at the motorcross track and a few campsites in town!!

Offr500

Reaction score
I Talked to Neil from Whitecap and according to him they will gladly accept donations just contact him at 780-849-2600

I tried to get a hold of him Tuesday and he was out of the office at the time. He never got back to me, I'm trying to donate a quad box on behalf of my shop, KC Performance, so if you could please let them know I will bring it with me on rally day.

Thanks,
Kevin

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to get a hold of him Tuesday and he was out of the office at the time. He never got back to me, I'm trying to donate a quad box on behalf of my shop, KC Performance, so if you could please let them know I will bring it with me on rally day.

Thanks,
Kevin

you bet I will get a hold of him tomorrow for you

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to the guy that marked the trail it about 30km there are 2 trails an expert and a beginner he said it is very messy and a lot of fun. according to him it should be a very fun ride.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those looking for mud word is there is a lot of it as well as spots to go around if that is your speed yay lets play

canso1967

Reaction score
This trail is going to be Awsome the extreme trail is not for the faint at heart the other trail is nice its going to be great! Cant wait to see the turn out will be taking lots of pics to post for others to see after the rally.this trail is not for kids quads with all the rain and wash out it just will not be a fun ride! Thank you very much to Roman Lukas and Karl Barthell and Randy westlake and others for marking the kick ass trail!

Attachments

• rallymap.pdf
    567 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Coldone

Reaction score
Hands down, the most challenging, muddy(so goooood) technical trail I have ever ridden on!! Please pass along our thanks, especially to the guy who towed my friend out from the 3/4 check point, and to the crew that went out and marked and groomed the trails job well done!! If you were thinking about going.. And didn't... You missed an incredible rally!!Thanks again!!

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great rally wish you could have made it Tyler no skeg but a pile of mud blew the bead on my front tires twice but what a great time thank you to all the people that put this on well organized lots of friendly peeps just made it back for the tail end of the prizes but what a great time.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A great rally wish you could have made it Tyler no skeg but a pile of mud blew the bead on my front tires twice but what a great time thank you to all the people that put this on well organized lots of friendly peeps just made it back for the tail end of the prizes but what a great time.

next year for sure, improvements will be made to my beast, and won't have overheating issues..... mud & skeg, with a machine that likes to run hot is not a good thing!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a total blast! There was an awesome group of people out there and the organizers did a bang up job. ...will definately be there next year.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, I can suggest only one opportunity for improvement next year...

I was totally shocked at the number of people not wearing helmets (almost everyone). It might be a good idea to give some incentive for riders to wear their lids - perhaps a seperate prize draw for those with helmits?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for some reason alot of guys around here don't wear helmets on quads or sxs they must think they have 9 lives! I however wear my helmet no matter what im rideing. good luck getting them to wear them when there not required by law and there the people who set the trail up. lol

whitecap

Reaction score
Hey im the tow Quad driver never a problem thanks for coming guys see ya next year!!
Hands down, the most challenging, muddy(so goooood) technical trail I have ever ridden on!! Please pass along our thanks, especially to the guy who towed my friend out from the 3/4 check point, and to the crew that went out and marked and groomed the trails job well done!! If you were thinking about going.. And didn't... You missed an incredible rally!!Thanks again!!

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sound like she was a good time, is this a annual thing? would like to try and make it up for next time around

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I belive that it is an annual ride just not as well promoted as it could be sort of best kept secret if you will

Top Bottom