Slam another brand thread.... Let's see them

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They gotta have them by now Dan? There open house was today. I'll check Stephanie's post on Facebook to see if I can see any on the floor for you.

Yeah I just noticed that I missed a call from them a few days ago. It must be in, I just hope it's put together so I can grab it tomorrow or saturday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just noticed that I missed a call from them a few days ago. It must be in, I just hope it's put together so I can grab it tomorrow or saturday.
Didn't see it in her pics. They must have it polished up and under wraps waiting for you. Lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see it in her pics. They must have it polished up and under wraps waiting for you. Lol.

****,,, hopefully they'll get it put together for me tomorrow. I'll call and bug them first thing :beer:

images

Haha

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but for some reason Summitric's pictures don't show up.A few come up, but the majority of them just display a blank box?? This is using my iPad.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Maybe it's just me but for some reason Summitric's pictures don't show up.A few come up, but the majority of them just display a blank box?? This is using my iPad.
I wouldn't worry about it. You arent missing anything. It's just 4 boxes. Ric is in a bikini in the last box, and all his girlfriends in bikinis in the 2nd box. ;)

Top Bottom