Skis.

lgallant

Reaction score
I have a 2012 summit x 163 and was thinking about replacing the skis as one was eaten by a tree. I am trying to figure out if i should just replace the bad ski or if i would be better off to upgrade to an aftermarket set and if so what is the best choice. Thanks.

Limbo

Reaction score
While you're at it you might as well ask about the best can for your sled..... :deadhorse: My suggestion, stick with what you know until you can try a friend's sled with something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lgallant

Reaction score
I have dyno port on it now and that works and sounds awesome....all the guys i ride with have factory skis so it hard to try something new...i just thought it would be a good opportunity to upgrade to something with a little more flotation. I know everyone rides differently and have different opinions but i think its a toss up between the C&A, slydog and the Gen three. Im leaning towards the gen three.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive heard nothing but good about the polaris grippers on XMs

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two thumbs up on grippers. Ive tried Simmons 1,2,3, SLP SLTs, Powder Pros, Pilots, DS 2/3, and mods. Grippers most predictable and work best in widest range of conditions. i hace shaper bars on these.

Top Bottom