Skis for a crossfire

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get a new set of skis for my 07 crossfire. Not happy with the stock skis. Wondering what other people have changed to and what might work good? I thought that the skis off a newer summit would work good in the deep but do they fit on the cat? Please help!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get a new set of skis for my 07 crossfire. Not happy with the stock skis. Wondering what other people have changed to and what might work good? I thought that the skis off a newer summit would work good in the deep but do they fit on the cat? Please help!!

Simmons. the only way to go

W

woodies

have had simmons on my 700 cat and now on my nytro. love them

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found that with stock cat skis as well
really darting and un predicable go with the
simmons never been happier with a set of skis

and when you buy a new sled you can pull em off and
throw them on it.
a gift that keeps on giving

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have simmons on my rev and love em, and on the rmk 800 we have a set of sly dog powder houdsm they are an awsome ski too, they are wider then the simmons gen 1 and float nice,

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your running the stock Cat split runners then yes, the skis are crap. If you run a good single runner then the skis are much better. Don't know what Cat was thinking with those dual split runners.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your running the stock Cat split runners then yes, the skis are crap. If you run a good single runner then the skis are much better. Don't know what Cat was thinking with those dual split runners.

I pulled the split runners off before i even put a mile on it and bought a single wear bar nothing fancy. Looking for a good ski that will work around home crossing road approachs getting out of town as well as when we trailer to some snow. Will a single carbide work better on stock ski? if so which one cause i'd like to save money on skis and put it else where. Thanks for the help:d:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
simmons, simmons, simmons, there is no substitute.......

I even offer a money back guarrantee if you dont like em ill buy em back!!!

nothing better...

T

i remember convincing pipes to buy a pair... and hes happier than a Captin Ron at a Scotch tasting contest....:beer::beer::beer:.lol'

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nothing better...

T

i remember convincing pipes to buy a pair... and hes happier than a Captin Ron at a Scotch tasting contest....:beer::beer::beer:.lol'

Sorry T, the Captain Ron you be talkin' 'bout drinks Rum. The one in the TV ads. CAPTAIN RON, ARRRR. "Pipes alter ego " only drinks GIBBIES and good scotch. but ya you are right they are the best thing since sliced bread.

TrailCrusader

Reaction score

You mentioned that Summit skis might help. I agree. Even better trade the crossfire for an entire Summit.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nothing better...

T

well since i work there and all i should get a free set to test and tell
everyone else how good they are. lol:rolleyes:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is a low blow. who would want o trade a rea sled for one with a tin foil tunnel?
I agree my cat isn't going anywhere. Hoping that 2011 the m8 sno pro might be green. Warned the wife already!!:d:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all always free, you can come and visit any performance part when ever you want but just like when you take your GF home you have to put out the cash to get the goodies, ahhh so young yet so .... well still may need to towel just a bit behind the ears little furry murry

T:nopic::nopic::bluesbros::):):)

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all always free, you can come and visit any performance part when ever you want but just like when you take your GF home you have to put out the cash to get the goodies, ahhh so young yet so .... well still may need to towel just a bit behind the ears little furry murry

T:nopic::nopic::bluesbros::):):)

That's hilarios i just about spilled my beer i was laughing so hard!!!:rollinglaugh::rolling:

Top Bottom