skidoo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just woundering,about 16-17 years ago I got drunk and had sex with a retard...just thought U might be my son!
hey we dont need this kind of crap as in no more posts of this caliber

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for proving mine and everyone elses point.. YOU DONT HAVE A SLED!!! what if you cant find one in victoria to buy? you will be S.O.L when race time comes and thats what you will get for talking out your a$$ on how good you are and how fast your FUTURE sled is. good luck beating a 670 on foot. you should start running on the treadmill with your winter clothes on and get in shape for this race.
how do you know what sled joey will have at race time, how do you know there will be a race. this is a civil thread, was supposed to be fun, if you can not post positive fun messages, please post on another forum, thread etc. seems we have already had this type of posting already, which was removed.

be civil or don't post.

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey we dont need this kind of crap as in no more posts of this caliber

What caliber is this then...just wondering?

be civil or don't post.
Last edited by imdoo'n; Today at 01:39 PM.. Reason: friggin maroons.

I called him a reeetard, U called us all "friggin maroons" which is worse?????

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats a 'Maroon'??? LOL

Lighten up dudes....

I think it's a color! I was just messen with the kid for bashen Skidoo! No harm done to my pride.

I read on another thread it's his B-day too...Happy birthday...even if your not my kid....LOL:beer::beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Joey-Whats your dogs name?

going on the 3rd time............

his name was "mikey" , my family sold him on me:( even though everyone new he was my best friend!:(:( he was ABSOLUTLEY the best dog i've ever had , i miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.............i literally cried when he left in the back of that pickup truck!:( i still cant believe hes gone , i loved him and always will!!!!

thanks for the birthday wish overkill 19!!!!

and some of those comments were a bit uncalled for!.........just sayin.......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a couple pics of him , just had to post them , the first one is obviously the same one as my avatar but the second is him taking a treat from my hand , i taught him to , whisper , "take it nice" , give me a paw , and even say "i love you!" by far best dog on this planet.

Attachments

• atvs & bikes&vans,dogs 001.jpg
    atvs & bikes&vans,dogs 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
  • atvs & bikes&vans,dogs 003.jpg
    atvs & bikes&vans,dogs 003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 47

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

his name was "mikey" , my family sold him on me:( even though everyone new he was my best friend!:(:( he was ABSOLUTLEY the best dog i've ever had , i miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.............i literally cried when he left in the back of that pickup truck!:( i still cant believe hes gone , i loved him and always will!!!!

That is terrible. I can't believe they sold your dog? I'm pretty sure that is child abuse or emotional torture. What kind of parents would do that? You can come and live with us Joey... (but stay away from my very beautiful daughter or you will be looking for more than your dog...)

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Can U buy him back? I'll chip in!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is terrible. I can't believe they sold your dog? I'm pretty sure that is child abuse or emotional torture. What kind of parents would do that? You can come and live with us Joey... (but stay away from my very beautiful daughter or you will be looking for more than your dog...)

lol no thanks..........i like where i live , but that was cruel what they did:( we still have i another dog , i love her too , i hate to say it but not comparable to mikey!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH! Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you will get another dog. If I get a dog, I am going to name him "ASKIM". So that when someone asks "whats your dogs name?", I'll say "ASKIM".

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you know what sled joey will have at race time, how do you know there will be a race. this is a civil thread, was supposed to be fun, if you can not post positive fun messages, please post on another forum, thread etc. seems we have already had this type of posting already, which was removed.

be civil or don't post.

I just thought the race was between a 670 and an sx700.. but now if joey can choose what he wants to race then it wont be fair when he brings a turboed nytro! haha. anyways I did not realize they got deleted it was hard to keep up with all the posting. :beer::beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just thought the race was between a 670 and an sx700.. but now if joey can choose what he wants to race then it wont be fair when he brings a turboed nytro! haha. anyways I did not realize they got deleted it was hard to keep up with all the posting. :beer::beer:

now my dad wants us to get a pair of turbo'd apex's!! and i will always find a sled , no matter where i live! God will provide for me.

a.m.c

Reaction score
i think i just commited myself to buying a skidoo today... terrified... Ive been a very faithful yammie girl for my entire 19 years... im hoping that maybe someone can calm my nerves and talk me into actually takin the plunge over to the dark side...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i just commited myself to buying a skidoo today... terrified... Ive been a very faithful yammie girl for my entire 19 years... im hoping that maybe someone can calm my nerves and talk me into actually takin the plunge over to the dark side...

i can do it

how u doin ;)

:eek:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Id get a Cat if I were you.

Top Bottom