Skidoo XP intake pics

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys have pics of your intake miods to your XP, ie: flowrites in the carb box or pods etc.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cost about 10 bucks. built it before the aftermarket had anything for us back in jan '08

pictures3605Small.jpg

pictures3625Small.jpg

pictures3617Small.jpg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got the slp one but have not installed it yet. only problem is it was not 10 bucks. when i get it put in i'll take some pics

R U putting the flowrites in the upper or lower air box? Mine just showed up $47 for 2 -2inch

Reaction score
if u mod the lower airbox u will be bypassing the air sensor (mounted between upper and lower airbox) for the ecu, this may have some negative effects.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u mod the lower airbox u will be bypassing the air sensor (mounted between upper and lower airbox) for the ecu, this may have some negative effects.

Seams to be alot of guys doing this, "2-2 inch Flowrites in line with the carbs" with good results. From what I've read/heard just dont use the plastic snap in ones as they have been breaking and sending bad stuff through your carbs/motor.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seams to be alot of guys doing this, "2-2 inch Flowrites in line with the carbs" with good results. From what I've read/heard just dont use the plastic snap in ones as they have been breaking and sending bad stuff through your carbs/motor.

Yes...the snap-in ones Flowrite through your motor!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's mine....just ran out and took these. SLP fresh air vent in the upper airbox, two 2" Flowrites in the lower airbox, and some extra venting in the side panel for good measure.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timbersled open filter intake with flowrites mounted on top of hood by gauges ill send some pics when i get some this week kit works real well

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DaveB did you need to do any jetting changes on your setup.....thanks

It's on a SHR 880 big bore....

Turboal in Revy drills 3 x 1" holes in the lower airbox of every Summit that comes in there where the customer is looking to stop a bog, or wants more jam, or has bad backshift. One behind each carb and one on the top then screened with fine mesh window screen....not SLP material. If this made them lean he would have heard about it by now.....

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is that, in my estimation, it'll be fine.

Edit/Edit: Not responsible if it blows up. LOL. But if it was my stock sled I'd do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom