Skidoo Threads Under Review - Re, 850

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you can't win against the doo mafia Dougie!. lol
Sad..... but true.....

Wow.......you must tow it up the hill.....then just let gravity do the rest heehee
I get towed down too, so I can have the perfect line down as well

I think the "fix" is in! Lol! No pun intended.
No Sir. The "fix" is not in. I always let it warm to 115F before touching the throttle

Ya......but so's my '69 Massey! :smiliestirthepot:
I have NO doubt about this :)

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Total thread hijack by me (again)......but thank you Russell for the game winning goal.......and thank you Calgary for giving up a great D-man ;)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would just like to point out that i had nothing to do with this...also.... its been 10 years and 15,000 posts and i still haven't been beaten up in the parking lot yet. clearly i haven't hurt anyone's feelings that bad. maybe snowchucks......he called me some pretty bad names after i told him he shouldn't ride his 850 over rocks....

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been over there in awhile. Are there lots of the same complaints going on there about the g4?
I think the guys at Doo talk are being way harder on the 850 than the folks at S&M.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously a site sponsor complained and now all these threads will vaporize, classic snow and mud.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would just like to point out that i had nothing to do with this...also.... its been 10 years and 15,000 posts and i still haven't been beaten up in the parking lot yet. clearly i haven't hurt anyone's feelings that bad. maybe snowchucks......he called me some pretty bad names after i told him he shouldn't ride his 850 over rocks....

You can stand behind me Maxwell......they don't scare me.....even if I am shaking like the only vibrator at a lesbian convention :PDT_kap:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your posting has really slowed down in the last couple years, if that rink never got built you would probably be at 60,000 posts and the G4 would be even better. ;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are they a problem for , obviously not the ones calling each other names, or they'd stop. But you think we need "safe spaces" for the more sensitive , caring members . Lots of information being shared, some of it serious , some of it it laced with fun and teasing. But the "mean " people hurt with their words !!!! No wonder we have such an abundance of panty waists around.

Now now Lenny, S&M is trying hard to follow in the footsteps Snow West by disallowing and over moderating teasing / banter etc.

All threads / posts must be serious yet informative and cause no pain / hurt feelings or offend sponsors as this after all is the internet and peeps may have feelings and if feelings get hurt they have to find a "safe place" if any of the above happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Top Bottom