skidoo 2016

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
There are 3 color variations of the wrap. Just like most years. There is 2 people at the west end location with yellow and one with red. There is myself and Curtis Pawliuk on yellow the "Valemount" guys. And then Trent at south side location also on yellow. Logan Jeck from mcbride BC also on yellow ( unreal rider). This year there are many more machines out there with these wraps than usual. A machine was raffled off for white court snowmobile invasion which had the wrap on it in a different color variation. Also Rick and Ron from Snowandmud running the black versions. As far as variations go it's just what we chose. Myself and many of the others knew as soon as the yellow came out last year that was the sled we wanted regardless of the new wrap design. Once we saw the design in November I thought it looked awesome and never even suggested a color variation. Obviously the others felt the same as they had the power to adjust the color as they chose. If it was up to me to design my own wrap and chose colors every season I would still my riding my 2001 zx because I can never make a decision. Sure there are a handful of sleds that look exactly the same but I think it looks pretty cool having a couple of them on the snow in the sunshine in the same spot. Not to mention it brings up a lot of good conversations at the cabin and I get to meet a lot of great people on the hill because they instantly recognize my machine whether they like the color or not. I like my sleds to look different and they provide me with that every season. Yes there is more than just mine but at least it's not just like the 50 black ones and 50 yellow ones on the hill it easily stands out. As far as what they pay me I don't really feel like I need to get into that because I am not on the payroll but what I will tell you is I would not be riding a brand new machine every season with brand new gear and brand new Shocks if it wasn't for their support. In return for them they receive feedback on products as myself and Curtis spend a TON of time in the hills with the exception of this season. Also social media with photos and videos and just plain good advertising having a sled out there every weekend with a couple guys that can really ride, follow the rules and are generally just good people and backcountry ambassadors. I am extatic to be able to receive what I do in return for what I have to offer because of I had to do it 100% on my own I would still be riding my miled out 2010 summit. My day job is good but not that good. Hope this helps. Cheers

You got that right Sean, cause my reply would have been "none of your business, mind your own chit"

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations you have no one supporting you in this extremely expensive sport. If I could actually afford to buy new sleds every year and design my own custom wrap and throw 2000$ worth of shocks on it all on my own maybe i would be 270% cooler and wealthy and call myself Joshua

They could make it pink and purple and I would ride it if it was free and say the best things ever about the sled and the dealership.

I would even sign a contract with a disclaimer stating that as well.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i have to say is thank you Martin! I didn't choose to match the rest of the sleds when I got mine but I am damn proud to ride a martin sled and am very thankful for the support I get from these guys! without dealers like this it would be very difficult for guys like me to survive in this industry!

Will

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That trick would look cool with a wrap and hitch balls. Mikey with white Oakley's, flat brim hat, gold link chain. Fawk he'd be T Teams twin!!!!!
SKS has a really cool Monster Energy wrap this year for the XM's. Would be a nice fit as well. No?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
All i have to say is thank you Martin! I didn't choose to match the rest of the sleds when I got mine but I am damn proud to ride a martin sled and am very thankful for the support I get from these guys! without dealers like this it would be very difficult for guys like me to survive in this industry!

Will
Just make sure your tunnel bag is all zipped up.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations you have no one supporting you in this extremely expensive sport. If I could actually afford to buy new sleds every year and design my own custom wrap and throw 2000$ worth of shocks on it all on my own maybe i would be 270% cooler and wealthy and call myself Joshua

Ya that ain't me lol

Holy fack we need snow... 2 pages about wraps

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it's been asked but where does the 174x lose the 7 lbs compared to 174 sp? Thanks

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
What I want to know is why nobody is talking about this sweet Burton edition. Don't even need a wrap with that baby. Gonna be flying off the show room floors like hot cakes. Awesome.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
was that t-team riding Rics sled? I always climb higher on my buddies sled. Lol... Nice pull

You would be able to tell if that was me... instead of SBR going "man that guy can ride"... it would be... "man that guy can ride over trees"

Top Bottom