skidoo 2016

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor yamaha, no one cares about the release tomorrow. Same as the sneak peaks. Doo and polaris packed and 5 old guys in the yamaha area that probably dont have the internet.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor yamaha, no one cares about the release tomorrow. Same as the sneak peaks. Doo and polaris packed and 5 old guys in the yamaha area that probably dont have the internet.

Lol!!!!!

And most people won't care until they release a 2 stroke again. And it's too bad because it would Probly be a bad ass machine!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol!!!!!

And most people won't care until they release a 2 stroke again. And it's too bad because it would Probly be a bad ass machine!

Yah we have a hpdi 225 out board. Its no slouch. Would be a etec contender for sure. Too bad

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the same in 15 for polaris when all they did was add some color and shocks. I think ski doo has enough sled to carry them through a few years. Always room for improvement i guess but its not a huge deal they didnt make any drastic changes.

VanceM

(Saw this posted on another forum )
No one is going to want to have a complete redesign the same year as Pol. They are the big dog right now, and going up against their complete redesign is sales and marketing suicide. Doo knows that, and that's why they've milked their 2008 chassis yet another year. Whether anyone chooses to accept that fact or not is a personal issue
face-icon-small-wink.gif

Makes sense. :)

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Learn how to ride It I guess LOL. Not a problem for most

You mean let the machine take you were it wants to go.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the Doo release. It's a great machine for majority of the riders out there. The yellow and black almost makes it tempting...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They even discontinued that!! Tried to buy a bunch for work no go

guess its Tundra or Skandic for you Sir....... even finding a used Bravo is tough...... I think all you GIS guys grab them as soon as they hit Kijiji

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they are smart enough to realize the t3 174 will still walk all over that new axys. Although it's new it's deep snow performance will not touch the current T3 174 sleds. 163 maybe because they are much lighter those sleds may be comparable now that they have a 2.7 track

Interesting comment, have you been following boost it and the comparison between his 174 axys and the 174 T3? Or watched the vids? Same track length but the axys is a 2.5. The new HO is handling the boost nicely and to my knowledge the HO has been reliable. The 174 2.5 is climbing everything the T3 can and climbing stuff the T3 cannot as well.
Im a doo guy but I still believe poo went in the right direction with their track choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting comment, have you been following boost it and the comparison between his 174 axys and the 174 T3? Or watched the vids? Same track length but the axys is a 2.5. The new HO is handling the boost nicely and my knowledge the ho has been reliable. The 174 2.5 is climbing everything the T3 can and climbing stuff the T3 cannot as well.
Im a doo guy but I still believe poo went in the right direction with their track choice.

But you know how Maxwell thinks......any manufacturer is only heading in the right direction if they do what BRP does.....its not a good idea unless skidoo does it 1st.......lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting comment, have you been following boost it and the comparison between his 174 axys and the 174 T3? Or watched the vids? Same track length but the axys is a 2.5. The new HO is handling the boost nicely and my knowledge the ho has been reliable. The 174 2.5 is climbing everything the T3 can and climbing stuff the T3 cannot as well.

But you know how Maxwell thinks......any manufacturer is only heading in the right direction if they do what BRP does.....its not a good idea unless skidoo does

Its a shame but some opinions when it comes to comparisons are of little value. Doo could release a 144 mtn edition next year or a 204 the year after that or switch to. 15 wide or go one-ski, wouldn't matter what the other brands come up with, a few guys would wave the flag and high five cause of the Doogles stuck to their face.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Interesting comment, have you been following boost it and the comparison between his 174 axys and the 174 T3? Or watched the vids? Same track length but the axys is a 2.5. The new HO is handling the boost nicely and to my knowledge the HO has been reliable. The 174 2.5 is climbing everything the T3 can and climbing stuff the T3 cannot as well.

That's pretty good! I didn't know they made one of those stock! I'll have to go look at one!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

But you know how Maxwell thinks......any manufacturer is only heading in the right direction if they do what BRP does.....its not a good idea unless skidoo does

Its a shame but some opinions when it comes to comparisons are of little value. Doo could release a 144 mtn edition next year or a 204 the year after that or switch to. 15 wide or go one-ski, wouldn't matter what the other brands come up with, a few guys would wave the flag and high five cause of the Doogles stuck to their face.

Sorry you are constantly going into Ski-Doo threads only to find out that people are bias towards ski doo. It must be crushing.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Check the other brand threads, You should get out more like your buddies.

I actually do... I don't spend my time trolling around other threads starting fights all day. You have to be the grumpiest old bastard on this site! Everyone will be talking and joking around... Figuring out new brands... And not only do you come in with NOTHING to add to a conversation... No facts... No stats.... Nothing positive to add... Ever.... You just come in and beak everybody off for liking their own brand. Sorry you have nothing better to do. Get a hobby... Try sledding.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah, not grumpy at all, love to laugh, just have an aversion to bull$hit spewers, but I understand you can't help it. And you can try and disguise it however you want. Your opinion is I'm a grumpy old guy, my opinion is you're a mouthy arrogant smarta$$. Hey look at that , we're sharing.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty good! I didn't know they made one of those stock! I'll have to go look at one!

Point taken BUT there seems to be a lot of buzz that the new poo HO will not compare to the doo and poos reliability has always been in question. IMO thus far the new poo HO seems to be holding up to boost and the demands of the mtn segment. The engine rips, So take a 163 t3 a put it up against a 163 axys, I used Neil's 174 cause it was a match to the stocker t3. The turbo kits are close to the same boost levels between the axis and t3.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Point taken BUT there seems to be a lot of buzz that the new poo HO will not compare to the doo and poos reliability has always been in question. IMO thus far the new poo HO seems to be holding up to boost and the demands of the mtn segment. The engine rips, So take a 163 t3 a put it up against a 163 axys, I used Neil's 174 cause it was a match to the stocker t3. The turbo kits are close to the same boost levels between the axis and t3.

The problem with your arguement is that you are getting logic involved and questioning the greatness of the almighty T3. Not cool Matt.

Top Bottom