ski skins???

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of those big ski like things you strap to the bottom of your skis to prevent the carbides from ripping up the garage floor and driveway??

can't for the life of me remember what they are called?? anyone have a set, how do they work?? where did you get them and how much were they?

thanks

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the wheels to go under the track and skis works well easy to roll sled around,no stress at all !

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of those big ski like things you strap to the bottom of your skis to prevent the carbides from ripping up the garage floor and driveway??

can't for the life of me remember what they are called?? anyone have a set, how do they work?? where did you get them and how much were they?

thanks

Ski dollies, roller dollies, sno-wheels...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
princess auto has them dollies like $29 bucks cheap and they save the floor :p

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a ridiculous price to my father and I, so we got an old steel ski, and we're going to try to mold some plastic into that shape sometime soon.

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks

I got mine from Royal Distributing. They are called shop slides in thier catalogue I believe. They were $75 a couple of months ago. They have worked awesome.

Top Bottom