Ski-Doo VIP Demo Event

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My wife and I just got an invite in the mail for the Ski-Doo VIP Demo Event to be held in the Spring of 2012. Attendance is confirmed and booked for April 4th, 2012.

2 hours of introduction and riding for a 2013 Mountain product. The lady said, "It is secret at this point," when I asked what we would be using for demo machines.

Life is great in my world of BRP.....I'm pumped.....heehaw!

No doubt "the best little shop on the prairies" is and will be involved big time!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to be a part of that event! Maybe if I talk nice to uncle Ken he can get me in......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to be a part of that event! Maybe if I talk nice to uncle Ken he can get me in......

I believe it is the same type of deal as last year where you get to ride new product in an area such as Fernie and the dealer and a BRP rep guide you around. They usually run 2 tours a day for maybe 3 days. I got one as well but will probably be there to help out as a dealer rep. I'm sure yours is in the mail as well Chance along with your 6 digit final payment from the cwb. Lol.

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just got an invite in the mail for the Ski-Doo VIP Demo Event to be held in the Spring of 2012. Attendance is confirmed and booked for April 4th, 2012.

2 hours of introduction and riding for a 2013 Mountain product. The lady said, "It is secret at this point," when I asked what we would be using for demo machines.

Life is great in my world of BRP.....I'm pumped.....heehaw!

No doubt "the best little shop on the prairies" is and will be involved big time!

Have you gone to one of these before.? Thinking of going in Valemont.

Top Bottom