Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya right like he isn't already:eek::eek:

Biggest BRP cheerleader i have ever seen.lol

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I had 2 paying jobs I wouldn't have holes in both my socks today.

T-team: Buy your number one sales assistant some ski-doo socks
socks.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not selling anything. Everyone is going to have their horror stories at any dealer so I don't even know why you brought that up. I had a bad experience too one time at a dealership. But guess what no one cares it happens to everyone anywhere. Do you want a hug or something? This wasn't a dealer bashing thread. There's another one for that. And I would expect a customers sled to get fixed first? That should be a given anywhere. Trucks sled quads whatever.

My point is there is not many dealers out there doing NEARLY as much for the sport and its future as martins.

Let's get this back on track before caper11 delrailed it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Everyone has had bad experiences, but you added to the derailment with the jealousy comment it started to derail long before I felt the need to share my opinion. You missed my point altogether. What you were selling was Martin dealership, and even after that experiance I went back there in 09 and 2011 to order new sleds and the prices were a lot higher, my point was I wanted to do business with them then, and after. I guess they didn't want a new customer.

Yes martin does a lot for the industry no doubt the platinum club seems like a great idea. If it seemed like I was bashing well I guess I came off the wrong way, it was not my intention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has had bad experiences, but you added to the derailment with the jealousy comment it started to derail long before I felt the need to share my opinion. You missed my point altogether. What you were selling was Martin dealership, and even after that experiance I went back there in 09 and 2011 to order new sleds and the prices were a lot higher, my point was I wanted to do business with them then, and after. I guess they didn't want a new customer.

Yes martin does a lot for the industry no doubt the platinum club seems like a great idea. If it seemed like I was bashing well I guess I came off the wrong way, it was not my intention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to know that after all is said , we can still play in the sandbox or should I say snowbox together. I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of guys , hearing some of the tall tales of trips passed and fueling some of the ones to come( Did you see the hole that my xm just pulled me out of, it was like a 1000ft deep) LoL.I heard the foods going to be great. Should be a great time.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need snow...........wish i could be there with you folks to drool over the great gear and support an amazing dealer!

See you the following week at the Martin Avalanche Seminars! Stoked

Top Bottom