ski doo platinum owners night

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going... I haven't gotten my invite in the mail yet.................

It is all a matter of who ya know. We can see if we can jam a donut, a hat, a old belt, something into the back door to get you in Bud. You have to promise to keep a low profile. Wear something Skidooish to blend in. Also noooo wild outbursts between you and Maxwell or the platinum owners night will be TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow a Platinum party...must be why they were charging $1000.00 more then everywhere else to snow check @ Martins.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow a Platinum party...must be why they were charging $1000.00 more then everywhere else to snow check @ Martins.

platinum owners night, free avalanche courses, valemount platinum sponsors(8000$+ to keep a great town and area open), kuster ride invites, large parts inventory, heated underground storage, 24 hr surveillance, gated illumunated secure yard,, demo tours, 3 day parts, avalanche airbags with sled purchase, tons of accessories. open late on thursdays for us workaholics, 10% off anything in store with sled purchase. thunderstruck premiere sponsors + many others.

im sorry i dont see any other brp dealers on here giving free avalanche seminars and actually caring about their clients with the purchase of a new mountain sled. rather than saying here go kill yourself.

so yes ill take the extra couple hundred bucks. not 1000 like you say. and enjoy your hole in the wall dealer. me and many others will take the many perks of the conveniently located martin motorsports.

judging by some of the posts on here it almost sounds like a bit of jelousy you cant attend the party. thats ok. we will have fun for you.

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

platinum owners night, free avalanche courses, valemount platinum sponsors(8000$+ to keep a great town and area open), kuster ride invites, large parts inventory, heated underground storage, 24 hr surveillance, gated illumunated secure yard,, demo tours, 3 day parts, avalanche airbags with sled purchase, tons of accessories. open late on thursdays for us workaholics, 10% off anything in store with sled purchase. thunderstruck premiere sponsors + many others.

im sorry i dont see any other brp dealers on here giving free avalanche seminars and actually caring about their clients with the purchase of a new mountain sled. rather than saying here go kill yourself.

so yes ill take the extra couple hundred bucks. not 1000 like you say. and enjoy your hole in the wall dealer. me and many others will take the many perks of the conveniently located martin motorsports.

judging by some of the posts on here it almost sounds like a bit of jelousy you cant attend the party. thats ok. we will have fun for you.

Im new to the mountain scene (3rd year coming up) and in the last two years only have had a handful of weekend trips..... I probably cant speak for all when it comes to being a little "green in the mountain scene", but I can appreciate the support that a dealer like Martins can give.... Ya sure I snowchecked, ya sure it may (or may not) be a little more than what others have Snowchecked for, offering exceptional service (Trent) and an exceptional sled (163 X), and then on top of that making sure you will be as comfortable and prepared, as well as SAFE when your in the backcountry, I WILL GLADLY PAY.......

Not too sure why people are getting their backs up about how Martins supports their customers and the sport..... I wouldn't go as far as calling it jealousy, but I do think its a little disappointing that people are trying to turn it into a negative thing......

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Come on man really?!!! Not everyone loves martin like you do. I remember back in 07 when I just got into mountain sledding, my first year actually, and had a used 07 summit ( my first skidoo, i was a polaris guy)that was giving me grief and I wanted to take it there to see if they could fix it. Jerry basically told me to piss off he was to busy and looked after customer sleds first, at the time it didn't really bother me because I was a rookie at mountain sledding. But knowing what I know now, it ticks me off how such a large dealer would treat a person.
Why would I spend more money on a sled there when I'm reminded how I was treated by Jerry that day.
Sorry man not buying what your selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my first sled at martins in 07 and as far as a dealer is concerned they are top notch!!Alot better than anything in Calgary thats for sure.That includes dealers of other brands.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on man really?!!! Not everyone loves martin like you do. I remember back in 07 when I just got into mountain sledding, my first year actually, and had a used 07 summit ( my first skidoo, i was a polaris guy)that was giving me grief and I wanted to take it there to see if they could fix it. Jerry basically told me to piss off he was to busy and looked after customer sleds first, at the time it didn't really bother me because I was a rookie at mountain sledding. But knowing what I know now, it ticks me off how such a large dealer would treat a person.
Why would I spend more money on a sled there when I'm reminded how I was treated by Jerry that day.
Sorry man not buying what your selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not selling anything. Everyone is going to have their horror stories at any dealer so I don't even know why you brought that up. I had a bad experience too one time at a dealership. But guess what no one cares it happens to everyone anywhere. Do you want a hug or something? This wasn't a dealer bashing thread. There's another one for that. And I would expect a customers sled to get fixed first? That should be a given anywhere. Trucks sled quads whatever.

My point is there is not many dealers out there doing NEARLY as much for the sport and its future as martins.

Let's get this back on track before caper11 delrailed it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey T-Team, can a guy and his better half come up for this event even though we didn't buy our sleds from Martin's???

We are Platinum Club members and I have been for 2 years running now!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Your a better salesman than Trent.... they need to put you on payroll.....

Top Bottom