Ski-Doo 2025 First Clue

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I remember needing a QR code , so i could even enter a restaurant .
I just never went, $hitty food anyway, you can make way better food at home for way cheaper! This is the first QR code I have ever used.....it aint for a loser shot so I am fine with it. ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are Doo Laiders and Doo moving there spectrum to the far LEFT.........where is FRED when you need him.............

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4763.jpeg
I scanned the code and this is what I got? Damn Taylor Swift has to be involved in everything now a days..

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I agree, not the best way for BRP to build hype. Pretend like it's some secret to get to a webpage with a countdown? I guess they are building a mailing list though.

I feel they would be better off to have a guy ride around Boulder with a new machine for a few days and let social media take its course.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I agree, not the best way for BRP to build hype. Pretend like it's some secret to get to a webpage with a countdown? I guess they are building a mailing list though.

I feel they would be better off to have a guy ride around Boulder with a new machine for a few days and let social media take its course.

arctic cat didn't even have a website or a sled built before snowcheck so i think skidoo took notes of that LOL

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arctic cat didn't even have a website or a sled built before snowcheck so i think skidoo took notes of that LOL
Whatever it is, you know they've got a few of them running around Sicamous. The media have probably already had their turn on them.
I just remember the buzz in the past when 'leaked' photos hit the forums. Seems to be the best way to gather interest. Just my take.

Speaking of Cat. The video floating around of the guy on the 858 shows an antenna next to the gauge. I assume that means buddy tracking. Will see if it is available in Canada.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Cat got wind of what doo was releasing and said “well fawk “ let’s release early and try and get a few suckers before doo drops there bombshell….

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Cat got wind of what doo was releasing and said “well fawk “ let’s release early and try and get a few suckers before doo drops there bombshell….

Big new graphics are a thing to be worried about.

G5 has only been out for 2 seasons, don’t be expecting a new platform.

Hopefully the water-meth injection system is standard on mountain models, full 180 all day.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big new graphics are a thing to be worried about.

G5 has only been out for 2 seasons, don’t be expecting a new platform.

Hopefully the water-meth injection system is standard on mountain models, full 180 all day.
Still a G5. Lots of refinements coming….

Top Bottom