Ski-Doo 2025 First Clue

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw Steve Martin’s clue this morning as well. So to get this straight, unless you live close to one of the ambassadors and have lots of time to go on treasure hunts for these QR codes you have zero chance of getting in on the goods? I hope they have a hard look at the marketing guy that came up with this idea? 🤦‍♂️ Or am I missing something here Dave?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw Steve Martin’s clue this morning as well. So to get this straight, unless you live close to one of the ambassadors and have lots of time to go on treasure hunts for these QR codes you have zero chance of getting in on the goods? I hope they have a hard look at the marketing guy that came up with this idea? 🤦‍♂️ Or am I missing something here Dave?

no ambassadors in Edmonton so not sure what we are supposed to do. Maybe michelle will go drop some around calgary for you

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like pokemon for grown ups...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new sleds are so incredibly expensive that if your the type of guy that has to work for a living and you don't have time on your hands to play treasure hunt then you can't afford one so this marketing campaign isn't geared at you loser!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scanned the QR code from the video....
Screenshot 2024-02-08 101905.png

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
for the old and crusty. No Games Just here... :)

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I got full use of the jet and I will be traveling around, so no worries....

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" A different breed of winter adventure" Anyone want to speculate? Doesn't sound like a sled is coming that you are familiar with. Not likely a sled at all. Maybe more like Widescape or something for sled skiing??

Attachments

• 1707415970618.png
    1707415970618.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 47

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People have been posting tick toks trying to get some broccoli heads up in here. Now we wait.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One would have to really have nothing else going on to have time to play along. When I buy my sleds these days I just text the dealer and it is done lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom