Ski boots in Trailer

RMK 163

Reaction score
Does anyone use Ski boots such as Tracks USA ski boots or SLP SKI Slips in their enclosed trailer? How's it working out vs. other products sush as Superglides?

Thx.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used them in our trailer for almost a season with the hopes of not destroying the floor. But got tired of putting them on and off so said the heck with it. I'll sell you mine lol

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Skinz ski boots. I had to modify them a bit to fit my powder hounds. The straps they send are junk, so I bought small winter rubber bungee cords to use. They are a pain in the ass and get tiresome to put them on and off. But my floor looks good. I had super glides in my last trailer. They work, but if you have to move the front of your sled over, you have to lift the sled up and over each "runner". which is approx 1/2". Also, they hurt the feet if you have to walk on them when changing into your riding gear.

z400

Reaction score
I'd be interested in ur skiskins I'm ski of seeing my garage floor getting scratched up ill pm you

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to poach, but if anyone is looking I have a new set of SLP's and a as close to new set as possible of SKinz. Used them once, found they didn't fit the Gen II Simmons I was using..put them on the shelf and never came back to them.

Top Bottom