Site Update Issues

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, I believe Tapatalk is available for blackberry now, maybe we should just stick with that?

Or you could install berryblab and then those of us that use it could stick with that? Downloaded it specially for snowandmud creepin would reeeeaally like to continue to use it :) pulleeaassseee

And the lag has seemed to go away now for me now as well :) Yay snowandmud CHEERS :)

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up to a minute and a half on wireless and about the same when I shut the wireless off and go to the stick.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ron im having issues with my message page. its like its cut in half and doubles the writing over its self...? not sure whats up. also if you can fix the borders on the main page to be darker to help separate the categories it would be great...it was like that before but know really light..

Thanks

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can login but can't navigate the forums can jump on to a thread and post , 404 error and some other crap appears hope this helps it started last nite about 22:30 pst

bushboy

Reaction score
I noticed seemingly slow page load times as well, but I don't have the best connection. One thing that worries me is even before the upgrade leaving Snow and Mud on while using my 1X Stick internet cost me big time for data usage. I could eat up 5 meg just surfing and playing the Army game. I would even notice data usage while leaving the page on display as I drove (forget to close S&M before pulling out)-up to 2 meg /hr. Now I notice(according to my blackberry) that the main page alone is 250 - 300 k. Almost double what it used to show. That's just not affordable when you're paying by the meg.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speed is much better Ron. I agree with Terry on some of the boarders. Also noticed when I logged on today there was a longer than average wait time to connect and no other issues noticed. Oh yeah, getting the wtf button back would be cool also.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logged in again, went to New Posts and when I open a thread I get a pop up box asking me if I want to navigate away from this page??????? Click yes and I get in the thread do my usual back reading and when I back out it asks me the same darn question. I had this happen on Tuesday also, not sure if it's a glitch or a design of the improvements.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logged in again, went to New Posts and when I open a thread I get a pop up box asking me if I want to navigate away from this page??????? Click yes and I get in the thread do my usual back reading and when I back out it asks me the same darn question. I had this happen on Tuesday also, not sure if it's a glitch or a design of the improvements.
Same one here

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can verify this on my iPod touch. That said, arff, this is not the right forum for getting something on the website fixed. Ron isn't going to read a discussion about whether to buy an iPad to find glitches in the site. I'd get a moderator to split this into a new thread and move it down to the right section.Edit: Looking into it, seems that CKEditor (the plugin software that makes that little toolbar appear) doesn't support apple devices 100%. Can't speak to how easy of a fix this would be, but it should be doable.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted my problem in the wrong spot. The toolbar does not show up on a iPad. Thanks.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried your version as well..the tool bar loads fine and could use the smilies. You will need to remove my posts I tired. Same as Steve d mentioned above. Thanks

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning I cant view any pictures, not sure if its my computer or the site?

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trollcat, where are you trying to go that you get that error? Old bookmarks or links?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve d. Does your I pad have a tool bar now? I did on the test site but not now.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no he was probably testing the latest (probably beta if I hazarded a guess) version on that other site. This site isn't running that yet.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will we see a tool bar on I pads sometime?

Top Bottom