Site Update Issues

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron:
Not sure if it is just how my pc is reacting to the new upgrades but I thought I would let you know of a couple things I found. I find the site is now very slow to load pages and also when I click on "New Posts" in the upper left the posts are very tall in height. This is because the column for replies and views orientate the text vertically instead of horizontally.

I appreciate all your hard work to date.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also having the same issues with it being super SLOW!! And Im wondering about berry blab for black berrys . Mine wouldnt load up the site this morning and when I removed it to re install the forum it says that it wont work. DO u need to add berryblab again??

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very slow loading pages 2x what it was before, starting to get use to some of the up grades but hate the slow slow thing........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will install Berry blab tonight and look at the other issues. Please list them all here.

Thanks.
Ron

Ron, I believe Tapatalk is available for blackberry now, maybe we should just stick with that?

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i tried to go to games room is just redirects me to the main forum home page.
otherwise all good faster than before think imo

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
and the ad space on the side compacting the page sucks

ad space on sides is changing, will only be there on main page as it used to be.

For those of you complaining of speed issues, what kind of wait times for load are you experiencing?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ad space on sides is changing, will only be there on main page as it used to be.

For those of you complaining of speed issues, what kind of wait times for load are you experiencing?
i hit "reply with quote" and it took 39 seconds to be able to respond. sometimes it's 5-10 seconds, and sometimes it is over a minute when my cursor turns into the hourglass

Force

Reaction score
Well living in the Uk I dont have any lag and I am looking into the problems

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree it is very very slow..... I thought it was because of the suncor filtered internet system?? But i guess i'm not alone with this problem........

I'm having no speed issues here at work, nor at home. I'm thinking its ISP related, and that has been confirmed in the chat box.....

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm having no speed issues here at work, nor at home. I'm thinking its ISP related, and that has been confirmed in the chat box.....

what we all deal with Seattle.....wtf button here.....:)

Top Bottom