Site issues March 12

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The Website may be down for a while to tonight. Sorry if this has caused any issues. We have to do some repairs. Not to alarm anyone, we just want to inform you that no personal information such as email addresses or passwords were accessed as they are in an encrypted file. We had an intrusion in one of the vbulletin files that has installed some malicious code. Tyler G and myself will be reinstalling the site and bringing up the backups tonight. Sorry for any inconveniences they may have caused. We strive to have a very clean and secure website.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My theory is that some jealous paying user from one of the more "westerly" forums did it... Just sayin...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your efforts an hopefully it doesn't ruin to much of your Friday night. Thanks from us in the peanut gallery.:theCabin:

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The site was down most of the evening till about 4:00 am this morning. We had some malicious coding inserted by a hacker from Malaysia. That has been located and removed. And additional security has been added to prevent this any further.
We noticed most browsers or internet security software noticed this and didn't let any thing happen but we suggest clearing your cookies and running a virus scanner just to be safe.
If you see any other stuff here that isn't working properly please let us know.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused.

Ron

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx Ron and Tyler , im back from the visit to emerg , the Dr. says the twiching will go away after a few hours or surfing and coffee;)

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron...when you and TG where fixing the issues did you get the rep fixed or is it still broke......:confused::confused:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Man that was a long night!!! Didn't know what to do with my time!! But I found something. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: my head hurts now for some reason.

Top Bottom