Simmons Gen 2 skis...

sled78

Reaction score
Looking at upgrading the skis on my Pro, but not sure which way to go about it...everyone I know swears by the Simmons and I'am leaning that way...but some different input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at upgrading the skis on my Pro, but not sure which way to go about it...everyone I know swears by the Simmons and I'am leaning that way...but some different input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

i don't ride a pro but I'd go then gen 1 as the 2's r very wide IMO.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also ride a pro and liked the stock skis on it and was a little skeptical about paying more for less. I had simmons on my xp and did not like the way they worked on it. I have ordered a pair of slydog powderhounds and will let you know what i think of them. they were affordable and look very good on the sled.

sled78

Reaction score
Cool...let me know how they work out...cheers!

potoski

Reaction score
I've got a 10. M8. 153. With a set of gen 3 Simmons. Imo it was like I had $49 all season tires (stock). And upgraded to a set of formula one Pirelli P-Zero tires. Wow what a difference. The gen 3s are a split between the 2s and 1s. Not too wide, not too narrow. Plus they have a new keel design which works better for sidehilling. I had to put more spring pressure on my skid to lift some weight off my skis, because the skis grabbed the snow so well. Also on the trail up, they don't dart whatsoever. Deadly

Top Bottom