Silent Pass Conditions

sledwrek

Reaction score
Any updates on conditions for this weekend? How destroyed is the trail going in right now? Call the chiropractor now?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates on conditions for this weekend? How destroyed is the trail going in right now? Call the chiropractor now?

trail was like a highway till the trees..... its such a long byotch tho....

left some snow for ya to ride, about 1 - 2 feet fresh.... was good tho...

i think we parked at 21....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

trail gets groomed, not that bad usually, table top smooth, especially if the yahoos don't burp the gas lever.

parking at 17km and 21 km. workers at 21km.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silent Pass pics From our awesome day of March 05-2011:

Attachments

• IMG_2363.jpg
    IMG_2363.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_2365.jpg
    IMG_2365.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 381

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions have been really good out there the past week or so!! The 7 day forecast looks promising with SNOW every single day and a pretty fat looking day on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I had clients in Quartz today too who said it was still good. Very little traffic out there last weekend!
:eek:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions have been really good out there the past week or so!! The 7 day forecast looks promising with SNOW every single day and a pretty fat looking day on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I had clients in Quartz today too who said it was still good. Very little traffic out there last weekend!
:eek:

Save some for us Aaron :d:d:d

sledwrek

Reaction score
Yeah we went there last saturday and it was pretty damn good. Heading out again this weekend. Avy conditions look a little sketchy, but if averybody removes their heads from their azzes things should be good.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some guys in the shop today who rode Silent today and said it was really good. They were back at the trucks at 3 out of gas, and energy.. haha
Keep your heads up at the 16km mark as they are logging like crazy!
ENJOY!! Yeeehaaaaa :eek:

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Was at Silent yesterday, was good but was getting pretty pounded out by the end of the day. Lots of guys there, parking lot and down the road were full. Some areas had lots of fresh, others very little. Some good tree riding tho!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at Silent yesterday, was good but was getting pretty pounded out by the end of the day. Lots of guys there, parking lot and down the road were full. Some areas had lots of fresh, others very little. Some good tree riding tho!

Any pics?

Top Bottom