Side x side tires?

polarisguy123678

Reaction score
Ive been riding with some buddies, and they have rhinos and rangers, we came up to one muhole about 2 feet deep or a little deeper, the first rhino had swamplites, he got 3/4 through and his treadss got slicked over and couldn't get out, the next rhino had 589's he got all the way to the end when his tires couldn't quite get a grip and just spun, finally thr 3rd rhino with Maxxis Zillas 6-10 pounds lighter than the xtr's or swamplites made it through the deep part easily getting greating traction with the less aggressive mudzilla tread patter to work itway out and when it got to the end the tires gripped well pulling him out of the hole the only rhino to make it out. Also the zillas ride nicer than the swamplites but not as good as the xtr's but they are radials and you woulds sacrifice performance for ride quality, and the zillas ride just as nice IMO over 5mph as the xtr's.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the zilla`s are unreal, no power loss and they mud the best of the trail tires by far....

Senshi

Reaction score
I didn't like the stock tires on our RZR. I found a set of 26" PXT radials and put them on and they're real good for what we riding we do. Then one of my buddies bought a RZR S with the Maxxis Bighorns, and if I could get those in a 27" with stock widths that's what I would do in a heartbeat.

Buddman27

Reaction score
I have 28" zillas and a 2" RDC lift on 14" wheels. I haven't had too much trouble with stability except one time burning a sh*&ty on the icy road and the rear tires hooked into the grass that the plow had exposed. It got a little tippy but I think the zillas hooked up more than alot of tires would and that's why it leaned. IMO the lighter weight of the zillas makes them a more versatile tire than say the outlaws or silverbacks with only a minor reduction in Boggin capabilities.

Top Bottom