Sicamous Sledding is starting

DVRMK

Reaction score
Poured in town last night for about an hour. Yup, respect conditions.

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
Joe Schmucks is proud to be a sponsor along with Carl Kuster Riding Camps for the Ladies Ride Feb. 16 up at Blue Lake. Carl's supplying machines and guides to take the ladies on a learning tour. Joe Schmucks are going to be Bar B Q ing farmer sausage and supplying water up at the cabin and are asking you to remember to take a few bucks up with you as all proceeds will be donated to the Eagle Valley Food Bank. The clubs supper and auction is the night before so make plans to come out to Sicamous for a great weekend.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joe Schmucks is proud to be a sponsor along with Carl Kuster Riding Camps for the Ladies Ride Feb. 16 up at Blue Lake. Carl's supplying machines and guides to take the ladies on a learning tour. Joe Schmucks are going to be Bar B Q ing farmer sausage and supplying water up at the cabin and are asking you to remember to take a few bucks up with you as all proceeds will be donated to the Eagle Valley Food Bank. The clubs supper and auction is the night before so make plans to come out to Sicamous for a great weekend.

Are you sure on that date because I read it was feb 17 the Sunday. Let me know so I can tell others. Thank you:)

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
Hey People!

Anyone from the site here riding Sicamous this weekend (probably sunday the 10th is best) who doesn't mind an extra dude tagging along? I have decent riding skills on a 2013 proclimb, so unless you are Burandt or Rasmussen I shouldn't slow you down too much. But I am 40, so I avoid the big drops and such as crashes hurt more now than they did in my 20's

Reply on here or pm me plz

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be out there on the 15th with a few peeps your welcome to ride with me anytime:)
Keep us posted on conditions I am heading out on 21st for the weekend. Hope there is new snow during the week before I get there.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out today , could not find anyone to go out with this trip hoping to hook up with someone to sled with?

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree everyone should ride revy. It's defenately not worth driving the extra 45 minutes.

Top Bottom