Sicamous Sledding is starting

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of peeps at blue today it was quite socked in that's for sure. Really tracked up but lots of untouched if you get off the main trails into the trees.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went up owls today - couldnt see socked in - played in trees below cabin and up through ecco - never crossed skinny - alot of sleds - 200 plus - for having 4ft a week ago you really have to go searching for some untouched ! Need snow !!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are riding hunters tomorrow. Then after that I a single looking for a group to meet up with:)

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
We are riding hunters tomorrow. Then after that I a single looking for a group to meet up with:)

I'm gone for a two more weeks to work but after that i'm always looking for groups to go with and I live out in the area if your needing riding a riding partner shoot me a pm

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pink, you talkin hunters range? Family used to live near there. Always heard it was good sledding.

Yes I was talking about it!
I'm not there today my daughter was up all night sick so I can leave her today. I was looking forward to going as times past we were socked In!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that anyone will ever find it, but should someone ever happen upon a gopro up off the little lake at Queest its yours! All I wish for is the memory card. I can replace the cam, not the memories.

Not sure if it came off on the gnarly line I took to the tree at the top or when I jumped out of the way of the next guy wheeling over but it was almost pointless to try and locate it.

Great snow out in the mous over the past several days if you know where to go. Way too many yahoos though. Like the guys in Queest parking lot who felt the need to try and park their trailer in the middle of the road while blocking in a few other trucks all the while the trailer was pushing the truck down the hill. Almost took out someone's truck.

$50,000 truck, $20,000+ in a yammi I am sure and no common sense.

Atleast they couldn't ride and pounded down all the meadows and found all the open creeks while we had a great time.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that anyone will ever find it, but should someone ever happen upon a gopro up off the little lake at Queest its yours! All I wish for is the memory card. I can replace the cam, not the memories.

Not sure if it came off on the gnarly line I took to the tree at the top or when I jumped out of the way of the next guy wheeling over but it was almost pointless to try and locate it.

Great snow out in the mous over the past several days if you know where to go. Way too many yahoos though. Like the guys in Queest parking lot who felt the need to try and park their trailer in the middle of the road while blocking in a few other trucks all the while the trailer was pushing the truck down the hill. Almost took out someone's truck.

$50,000 truck, $20,000+ in a yammi I am sure and no common sense.

Atleast they couldn't ride and pounded down all the meadows and found all the open creeks while we had a great time.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

That sucks I really hope if someone finds it they return it

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a wicked day of riding at hunters range blue sky too!
I met up with TNT salvage/Tyler and his crew and we had a blast found lots of untouched in the lakes and trees. Just an awesome day!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107861.880761.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107873.548948.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107882.940647.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107892.971014.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107931.223872.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357107942.873971.jpg

DVRMK

Reaction score
Heading out this weekend. Hopefully no big waits along the hiway. Thinkin conditions should be top notch. Any reports?

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode blue monday was groomed sunday not another sole up there was 3 feet of fresh and hasnt stoped snowing get ready to dig

Top Bottom