Sicamous Sledding is starting

dooski

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to ride with in around Vernon or Kelowna during dec and jan as i am getting my pressure truck built there. Not sure of the exact dates or weekends but i will be out there once a week. I have no idea where to ride there. I ride a 2013 skidoo xm with a 174inch 3 inch paddle track and some clutching done as well. Been riding for 27 years. Thanks in advance.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to ride with in around Vernon or Kelowna during dec and jan as i am getting my pressure truck built there. Not sure of the exact dates or weekends but i will be out there once a week. I have no idea where to ride there. I ride a 2013 skidoo xm with a 174inch 3 inch paddle track and some clutching done as well. Been riding for 27 years. Thanks in advance.

watch for this thread..... https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/okanagan-mid-week-riders-roll-call-54583.html
new blood is encouraged to join up .

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

id invite you along with us but i think your after the big hills. i would say meet up with my grandfather. he would be right in your alley im sure. he is selling his 2010 xp 880 with the 3" lug track and just bought him self a 2013 pro and installing the boondocker turbo kit on it.

if you like i can pass on some info to you but ill just say this now, gramps dose not care to much for guys "four letter wording" (his words), drinking or drugs. please dont think i assume you do any of these but gramps is 74/75 years old and goes to church on sundays. he knows all the areas around here and has a few secret spots of his own. pm me if you would like his contact info.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my parents sent snow pics they just got 8" the other day at ground 0 so that mean lots more up top and it will keep snowing all week I can't wait one more week. Here are a few pics. Last week they had green grass showing. Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355552947.659394.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355552957.762364.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355553000.127504.jpg

DVRMK

Reaction score
Holy crap. Sunday at Blue was all about staying afloat. Many many stucks with all kinds of untouched. Monday at Quest tons of snow but not as tough riding. To the chin at blue and well past the boys at Quest. Dang, 10 days to go.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious what snow is like - still neck deep - b there tonight ;)

Top Bottom