Sicamous Sledding is starting

335i

Reaction score
we always come in for breakfast :) We're planning to come up on the 30th can't wait for our first ride

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
Great, hope to see you guys at Joe's when in the area! Let us know if you need a place to stay, have some great sledders room rates, with private hot-tubs! In the meantime, let it snow ;)

Last edited:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear some where in sicamous has snow I tried blue lake yesterday Had to turn around and load up not rock riding my xm.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear some where in sicamous has snow I tried blue lake yesterday Had to turn around and load up not rock riding my xm.

Must have been you I passed on the way up yesterday, you sure misses out!! Drove the pickup about 1/2km past where you turned your sleds around (km13) just a bit before where the switchback starts heading up, maybe 200 yards of the same road you drove through than wicked after that, at least two feet of untouched at cummins lake! Didn't go much farther due to poor visibility, (snowing like heck) but awesome riding! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353443513.939247.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353443525.537850.jpg

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been you I passed on the way up yesterday, you sure misses out!! Drove the pickup about 1/2km past where you turned your sleds around (km13) just a bit before where the switchback starts heading up, maybe 200 yards of the same road you drove through than wicked after that, at least two feet of untouched at cummins lake! Didn't go much farther due to poor visibility, (snowing like heck) but awesome riding!View attachment 141707View attachment 141708
oh dam oh well I couldnt get my truck any farther. That sucks. Did you lose a ramp on the way up? I moved it so you could see it on the way down.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh dam oh well I couldnt get my truck any farther. That sucks. Did you lose a ramp on the way up? I moved it so you could see it on the way down.

Haha, ya it rattled out of the back on way up, thanks! Had to back into a creek bed to load back up

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet snow in sicy!!! This is great I will be there 2 weeks at Xmas anyone wanting to meet up pm me please! :):):)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was two hot-tubs installed spring 2012, and have just added one more in October :) Sweet way to finish a great day on the hill off :beer:

And your customers are great! I was thankful they found and returned my camera to me last winter:) thank you:)

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave where's the love?? I thought we were hommies lol let me know next time your going out, maybe we can hook it up again

Sorry Greg I was working up at the lodge kind of a last min thing but for sure. Were headed some where on sunday you should join if you can step away.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was at blue lake yesterday. Snow was great

The snow was great is a pretty broad statement.

How deep was it at the cabin? Any pics. I always go by how many steps are showing.

I have been hearing for weeks that the snow is great in a lot of places and I get there and its barely 2-3 feet in some places.

Any pics?

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom