nonner

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
rno.jpg

PHOT00012.JPG

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
MY LITTLE 06 450 KODIAK. 26IN MUD BUGS ,HIGH LIFTER CLUTCH KIT, K&N FILTER AND JET KIT, HIGH LIFTER 2 IN LIFT KIT, AND CASTLEROCK RIMS. PICS ARE BEFORE LIFT KIT.

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 454
  • Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 452
  • Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 453

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
07 800 Sportsman..... Twin Willy Co Pipes, K&N, Clutch Kit, Fuel Contoller..... My Fun Machine....

Attachments

• 013a.jpg
    013a.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 361

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Teeroy, where do you ride up north here in the Peace Region?
for semi clean riding, mostly down in the river hills along the Peace. for the down and dirty stuff we head north to the Chinook Valley area and go west to the pipeline, there's a lot of great swamps and muskeg out that way, a nice ride is to the Whitemud forestry lookout tower. the person that mans the tower is always happy to see people out there, only way in is by 4x4 quad or chopper.

another good ride is across the river toward the Shell Plant, then head north on the DMI North Haul Road to the first Cadotte River at about km 16. there is a trail leading into the trees on the left, it goes all the way to where the Cadotte runs into the Peace, about 40 miles one way trip from where we unload on the south side of the bridge. there's a couple cabins down there, and some wicked walleye fishing.

I also have a big swamp on my property north of the house, sunk my quad in there more times than I care to count......:D

Harmon Valley and Whitemud quad rallies are always good too, they are getting bigger every year.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter time setup ...
Gunny :thumbsup2:

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 296

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feyd... Nice job with the Aqua mods! Who makes that rad? Have'nt seen that one before? Where do you do most of your riding? Did you do your mods yourself? Looks good!!!! :D:D

feyd

Reaction score
Feyd... Nice job with the Aqua mods! Who makes that rad? Have'nt seen that one before? Where do you do most of your riding? Did you do your mods yourself? Looks good!!!! :D:D

Thanks!

The rad is a Highlifter Universal rad with mounting kit. I just finished it the other week so I haven't been in enough mud/water to test everything out yet. I rode the other weekend and everything seemed to be ok...time will tell.

I am new to quading (only started last year) but I ride with the guys from the Outlaw ATV Club. Medicine Lake, Alder Flats/Rose Creek, will be doing Edson rally and Cadomin this year.

Yes, I did all the mods myself. It's not that hard but it took some planning and it was time comsuming.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

The rad is a Highlifter Universal rad with mounting kit. I just finished it the other week so I haven't been in enough mud/water to test everything out yet. I rode the other weekend and everything seemed to be ok...time will tell.

I am new to quading (only started last year) but I ride with the guys from the Outlaw ATV Club. Medicine Lake, Alder Flats/Rose Creek, will be doing Edson rally and Cadomin this year.

Yes, I did all the mods myself. It's not that hard but it took some planning and it was time comsuming.

Good for you! It's always nice to get the hands on experience and learn a little at the same time! Looks nice and tidy! I've wanted to snorkle my quad as well, just have'nt got around to doing the homework yet? :confused: Good Job... keep us posted as to how it performs in the wet stuff.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feyd... by the way, I have been sledding around Buck Lake / Medicine lake for over 10 years. Inlaws have a cabin / home at Buck Lake. Awesome ridding down there if you know were you are going and the snow is good? :D

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
mine.....weeeee. Don't mind the RICE air filter!!

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

Feyd, sweet lookin King.. Iam starting on my snorkel and a few other mods when i get back from work.. I was looking at the highlifter rad kit, but cant get threw my head what the hell i will do when i roll the thing and smash it all up.. Snorkels are not a big deal, but man, a good roll over and smash the rad up!? Also what kind of skid plates do you have?
Cheers,

feyd

Reaction score
Feyd, sweet lookin King.. Iam starting on my snorkel and a few other mods when i get back from work.. I was looking at the highlifter rad kit, but cant get threw my head what the hell i will do when i roll the thing and smash it all up.. Snorkels are not a big deal, but man, a good roll over and smash the rad up!? Also what kind of skid plates do you have?
Cheers,

I don't really think about it rolling over..I'm just careful. Skids are a full set from Ricochet....best ones out there!

Top Bottom