Show off your kids and fur-babies!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My grand daughter...Gabreilla Marie ( future sled and quad junky) :cool: She will be 2mths old on the 18th :d

Attachments

• 226965_10150245981687573_618932572_8540570_8200479_n.jpg
    226965_10150245981687573_618932572_8540570_8200479_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 407

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have recently got a new Shiba Inu female... Hillsdale Heaven Cent "Penny" on the right, and my previous male, Hillsdale Walk The Line "Cash" on the left. My fur babies:d

Attachments

• S&MJamboree 013.jpg
    S&MJamboree 013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 386

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
I have recently got a new Shiba Inu female... Hillsdale Heaven Cent "Penny" on the right, and my previous male, Hillsdale Walk The Line "Cash" on the left. My fur babies:d

Oh my goodness Lady Dirt you are so lucky you get two. I would love to get a male for my female but my man won't let me, we already have two dogs he doesn't want another. She is just too cute. She has a very lighter colored coat compared to Cash. How do they get along?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show off your kids and fur-babies!

you ladies are pretty brave........If bogger gets ahold of this thread, who knows what kind of pics might be displayed:eek::eek::eek:

Just sayin

eoo

Reaction score
here are ours. first is buddy then max then abby and last is our son kyle.

Attachments

• Picture 598.jpg
    Picture 598.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 302
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Picture 735.jpg
    Picture 735.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 315

jazzman

Reaction score
Here are the lastest and greatest!

Attachments

• Grande Prairie County No  1-20110604-00038 (2).jpg
    Grande Prairie County No 1-20110604-00038 (2).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG00278-20110710-1845 (2).jpg
    IMG00278-20110710-1845 (2).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Saddle Hills County-20110520-00030(1).jpg
    Saddle Hills County-20110520-00030(1).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 281

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness Lady Dirt you are so lucky you get two. I would love to get a male for my female but my man won't let me, we already have two dogs he doesn't want another. She is just too cute. She has a very lighter colored coat compared to Cash. How do they get along?

Actually, unfortunately, Maureen took her back :( for several reasons. She was getting a long really well with Cash, however when I first brought her in (we were just trying her out temporarily to see if she would be a good fit) my man really scared her, Penny is really sensitive, and i mean..REALLY sensitive..and when I was at work one day Boyd let her out of the kennel, but he couldn't get her to go back in..so he got frustrated, grabbed her by the collar and tried to drag her in..anyway, she got so scared she peed on the floor so Boyd scolded her..and she was afraid of him ever since. Couple weeks past and she was getting better, really sweet, cuddly little girl but whenever Boyd was around she was so nervous. She wouldn't eat very much either and got scary skinny, so thin that if she got an infection she probably would have no chance of surviving, she did get better with the eating habits, but she started to become a little dominant over me, or "protective". on several occasions if her and I were chilling on the bed having a nap and Cash wanted to join, she'd chase him out of the bedroom. Really weird little girl...I liked her a lot but Maureen just figured she's not cut out for us. So we will consider trying out a different dog soon...

eoo

Reaction score
:)
where can i get one of those BEARS ???!!!!????:d

we got it at emma lake sask. have not seen one there since. i did see an add in one of the log home mag selling those bears but cannot remember which one. i will check with the store to see where they got it.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)===== QUOTE Depsnolvr ====

where can i get one of those BEARS ???!!!!????:d

===== /QUOTE ====

we got it at emma lake sask. have not seen one there since. i did see an add in one of the log home mag selling those bears but cannot remember which one. i will check with the store to see where they got it.

We had a cabin on Emma for over 100 years!! There's a point named after my great grand father. He helped build the channels between the 3 lakes so it didn't turn into a hay meadow!! Popes point its called!! Very nice place!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a cabin on Emma for over 100 years!! There's a point named after my great grand father. He helped build the channels between the 3 lakes so it didn't turn into a hay meadow!! Popes point its called!! Very nice place!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

your great grandfather was the pope?????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: whod a thunk:d:d:d:beer:

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Oh Lady Dirt I am sorry to hear that. I know when Meka gets scolded she is shy around the person who scolds her for a bit but eventually gets over it. I have heard of dogs doing that with their owners (the protective thing) but I've never heard it with this breed yet. Cash was with you first so I don't think I would have let that fly myself. Sometimes as sweet as they are, you just weren't made to be her people. Oh well, I'm sure Maureen will find you some other very nice little girl. I always thought you wanted to try a black colored one? What happened with that?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely love a black/tan, but they are hard to come by and would mean getting a puppy for the most part, which I do not want lol. I will basically settle for anything that is a good fit for us. A male might even be okay for Cash, or the right female. Thankfully for Maureen because she will always take them back if they don't work out.

Ideally I just want the right companion for Cash, whether it be male or female a dog that will still play with him yet not get on his nerves too much either, he's getting to be an old guy now so a companion close to the same age not too hyper you know? Breaks my heart every day I leave for work and Cash just comes to the door and drops his tail and looks at me like "Dont leave". Such a big baby.. but he's alone in that house all day by himself I would just love for him to have a companion.

Keep my fingers crossed!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
I would absolutely love a black/tan, but they are hard to come by and would mean getting a puppy for the most part, which I do not want lol. I will basically settle for anything that is a good fit for us. A male might even be okay for Cash, or the right female. Thankfully for Maureen because she will always take them back if they don't work out.

Ideally I just want the right companion for Cash, whether it be male or female a dog that will still play with him yet not get on his nerves too much either, he's getting to be an old guy now so a companion close to the same age not too hyper you know? Breaks my heart every day I leave for work and Cash just comes to the door and drops his tail and looks at me like "Dont leave". Such a big baby.. but he's alone in that house all day by himself I would just love for him to have a companion.

Keep my fingers crossed!

Oh I see, yes they are a very rare color to get in this breed for sure. They do look very pretty though. I wouldn't mind one too actually. Yah if you dont' want a puppy either, unless by chance if someone drops one off at the SPCA or something. But Maureen is great for taking them back. Meka actually lived in a previous home before us and she took her back as well. Then I took her off Maureen's hands. Best choice ever.

I do have to agree, Meka seems a lot happier with a buddy. Yes joey is 7 and getting slower, but she still bugs him and tries to play. I think both of them are happier. It would kill me too to see that face everyday. I almost want another male shiba for meka, a younger shiba, I think she would love that. She might even like to meet Cash. Something to think about. I will cross my fingers for you.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
here are ours.

Lacy is a 2 year old Border Collie/German Shepard mix. Smarter than snot and super hyper

Kitty is our 3 year old cat. 23 pounds of lazy fat.

Sadie , on the floor is a collie Sheppard mix, not overly hyper but the biggest sweet heart, Wreck on the couch is a rotti, black sheppard mix.....5 years old and still hyper as when he was a puppy

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 229

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
puppy.jpg Picking this cutie up this week hopefully to add to our little family. He is 8 weeks old and he is 1/2 Australian Kelpie and the other half is a mix of Border Collie and Australian Sheppard. He doesn't have a name yet! Any good suggestions?? He is a bday gift for Boyd...:)

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 108030Picking this cutie up this week hopefully to add to our little family. He is 8 weeks old and he is 1/2 Australian Kelpie and the other half is a mix of Border Collie and Australian Sheppard. He doesn't have a name yet! Any good suggestions?? He is a bday gift for Boyd...:)

OMG Lady Dirt he is so so so so CUTE

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He still has 1 brother and 5 sisters that need homes! They shouldn't be really huge dogs, both parents were quite small for their breeds, would be around 50 lbs and around 20" approx. black/white, black/tan, chocolate/tan and there is one beautiful girl that is a blue/tan

Top Bottom