Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the E Series tunnel bag from sled solutions. Awesome bags, and the shovel is right there, easy to grab, but well secured. The picture in the link is the newer version of mine, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on another one if something were to happen to mine.

d187a5a8f5b740725f6fac2e9e5c7de1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmf

AP48379

Reaction score
thanks for posting pics, I still have the one I bought at sled show for sale. 99$ plus tax 105$...I'm in red deer but go to Edmonton or Calgary once in a while.

jjmyzrider

Reaction score
I have the BRP tunnel backpack, and it holds a shovel. Kind of hard to see detail, but this is a 163 with the brp gas can and tunnel backpack that holds my water lunch shovel and survival gear. to make it work I added a 3rd linq base kit on the sled. no issues at all with this set up last year, worked awesome, and helped me to keep my ABS bag lighter and more comfortable.

http://

Last edited:

XanderKane

Reaction score
I've tried numerous setups for bags with shovel holders on the tunnel and have been disappointed with most including the MA bag. Lost my shovel handle when clemina was very bumpy and again at Chappell. This year I'm trying the new BCA tunnel bag. It has a clip in shovel compartment on top and separated internal compartments including a built in dry sac.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one like in the photo above your post? Slim bag or whatever it's called?

It's a basic bag with shovel holder. Not huge but has a nice low profile. I don't like how it rubs the cooler and eventually if it was mounted as Skidoo suggests would rub the paint off the cooler. I have had tunnel bags do this on Doo's before.

I mounted the one we have on a cargo rack which gives it some space between the cooler. The bag is also a sponge. It will not keep items dry once snow sits on it.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on the Skidoo tunnel bag? I have one ordered just curious if they are any good. Thanks

So far so good. No rips or broken tabs. The zippers are still in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one like in the photo above your post? Slim bag or whatever it's called?

It's a basic bag with shovel holder. Not huge but has a nice low profile. I don't like how it rubs the cooler and eventually if it was mounted as Skidoo suggests would rub the paint off the cooler. I have had tunnel bags do this on Doo's before.

I mounted the one we have on a cargo rack which gives it some space between the cooler. The bag is also a sponge. It will not keep items dry once snow sits on it.

I had the bag off this fall to clean everything up, it was fine underneath. No rubbed off paint or scratching. I keep it tight as possible and don't carry anything really heavy in it.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the bag off this fall to clean everything up, it was fine underneath. No rubbed off paint or scratching. I keep it tight as possible and don't carry anything really heavy in it.

I have just seen it happen a few times. Not the bags fault. More of a paint quality issue with the black tunnel coolers. I just chose to mount it different because of that. In both instances the sleds had over 3000 miles on them.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far so good. No rips or broken tabs. The zippers are still in good shape.

The one thing I don't like about it is you have to undo the 2 tabs to open it. They are attached over top of the zipper.

Top Bottom