Shout out to Riverside Honda & Seadoo

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna give a shout out to Riverside Honda/Seadoo in St Albert. :d

I needed to get the transducer (depth finder) on my Seadoo boat sorted out. (wasn't displaying on the gauges anymore)

A quick call to Riverside and they said just drop by with my boat anytime and we'll take a quick look at it. Had it repaired in about 40 seconds using the BUDS system. Great service, good guys.

I also called Martin Eq (south) for service - but I won't elaborate on what they offered and the cost.

Anyways - Kudos for Riverside. Great service that I thought was worth mentioning.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didnt question the pricing, integrity, or awesomeness of a certain site sponsor did you? I cant believe this thread is still up.

Ive bought a few sleds from Riverside in the past and they were great to deal with.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found both sides of Riverside to be polar opposites. On the Yamaha side, the sales dept was willing to do nothing for me but the service was excellent. On the Honda side, the sales dept tried really hard to get my business but the service has left a lot to be desired. ...at least that was my experience.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never dealt with them , but I have yet to find any off-road activity that they support . I may have missed it , but it is incredible how many large dealerships contribute next to nothing in terms of supporting the sport .

Sorry If I missed it but , hard to find the "giving back " easily from them ....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never dealt with them , but I have yet to find any off-road activity that they support . I may have missed it , but it is incredible how many large dealerships contribute next to nothing in terms of supporting the sport .

Sorry If I missed it but , hard to find the "giving back " easily from them ....

They sponsor a lot of moto cross stuff and cross country races.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's good !
Nice to see these dealerships step up
And support the sport that pays their bills ...

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always had good luck with Riverside both sides. Bought a mesh jacket there last weekend, I do a fair amount of online shopping and Riverside list price was same as Fortnine which surprised me.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have dealt with them since the early 90's. I like them. I don't remember having any bad experiences with them.

abiceman

Reaction score
I bought my valkyrie at scona in 2001 but about 2003 I tryed riverside honda for service and have never looked back. well worth the drive.

Top Bottom