Riverside Yamaha-Suzuki

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Hi Everybody! Snow is in the air, FINALLY! Time to haul the woolys out. We are getting revved up for the Edmonton Snowmobile show Oct.26,27,28th. At Northlands. It`s going to be fun to see all the familiar faces and the bright brand loyal jackets all over the place. We will be bringing all the new Yamahas, yeah they are a little stout, but hey...hard to find a sled so well built. I`m getting guys bringing in trades of other brands with 3000 kms. and the guys saying yep, she`s freshly rebuilt. Quite a contrast to the companies renting Yamaha 4-stroke Ventures in Quebec that are over 80,000 kms. and not yet ready for a re-build. There are some trade offs. Everyone makes a great sled now. I see some awesome stuff from our competition! But not everyone is a mountain rider. Our trail sleds are sweet. 4-stroke is great if you hate changing belts all the time, or re-building and engine or constantly adding pre-mix oil. Lots of good choices out there. I think you would have to try pretty hard to find a bad sled from any brand. We did some wheeling and dealing with Yamaha Canada and were able to to make a really special purchase on non-current RS Venture touring sleds. 120 H.P, electric start n all the 2-up comforts. These were ammo for the show. Thought I`d let you know before the doors open at the show. These are $13,500. Only got a few ...but we have them on for $7999.99. That is awsome for a full sized touring sled. Drop me a line if you have questions, these will probably pre-sell before the show for that price. Yes, there is still freight and pdi, but they are still a huge deal. Just give me a call if you want to know a little more about this sled or financing. We have been working really hard on our new website and having lots of fun with our Facebook page, lots of funny and cool stuff. Join us on Facebook! Over the next couple days I`m giving away 3 sets of tickets to the sled show. Just "like us" and post hey, Greg I want those tickets! lol I`ll pick 3 people to give a pair of ticket to. (value $30.00).
All the best, Greg Symbaluk Riverside Yamaha-Suzuki. (780)458-7272 ext.3
Here are the links to our FACEBOOK PAGE and Website.
Riverside Yamaha Suzuki KTM St. Albert, AB (780) 458-7272 (NEW WEBSITE)

(FACEBOOK)

This video is on the new RS Venture GT/TF. They are the new fully loaded version of this sled. But it will give you an idea as to the comfort and style of the Venture series.

2012 Yamaha RS Venture GT/TF - YouTube

Top Bottom