Should this be of concern???

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
Just bought 2014 PRO and its still got 1 year of warranty. Checking it over before I take it to Boost-it and burn the warranty. Oil out of exhaust, only idled for a few mins. Is the oiler turned way up? Or is this something I should be worried about.... Not to up on these machines, any help much appreciated. :confused: oil out of exhaust.jpg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought 2014 PRO and its still got 1 year of warranty. Checking it over before I take it to Boost-it and burn the warranty. Oil out of exhaust, only idled for a few mins. Is the oiler turned way up? Or is this something I should be worried about.... Not to up on these machines, any help much appreciated. :confused:View attachment 175952

The all do this t first. It will also make a mess in the belly pan until the exhaust donut works in to make a seal. Secondly when the extra break in oil is gone it cleans up lots.

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
The all do this t first. It will also make a mess in the belly pan until the exhaust donut works in to make a seal. Secondly when the extra break in oil is gone it cleans up lots.

Sorry I should have mentioned the sled is broken in, I bought it used. But it looks like the previous owner must have had a can on it and put the stock unit back on. Would this still be expected?

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
Ok I looked a little deeper on the internet and it looks like a common non-issue issue. Looks like the pro's like to blurb some oil after sitting, bad summer hangover I guess

Thanks

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they sit for a long period of time all the oil sludge that is up in the exhaust valves drips down and runs out the exhaust port and sits in the y pipe until you start it for the first time AND BAM big mess nothing to be alarmed about.

Top Bottom