Should I buy a 450f or stick with my 250f

Pouliot

Reaction score
Last season I decided to get into riding again i'v had bikes growing up. I picked up a 2007 Suzuki rmz 250f. I got used to riding on it and very comfortable I would say in about 5 rides. At times I wish I had a bit more power. I'm not a great rider but I do mostly trial riding, not many tracks.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey buddy... I don't know how tall you are. I am 6 1 and I haven't riden in 20 years ... im 36 now. I bought a 450x and I love it. I looked at the 250r and just heard it wouldn't be enough bike when I got comfortable. My 450x is stock and after 5 rides i am thinking of re jetting it for a little more snap. If your like me you grew up on 2 strokes. I love my big thumper and I am glad I went to the 450. I know the d450x and 450f are different bike but they must feel the same power wise as I believe suzuki or honda is just name brand preference. anyhow, just my 2 cents worth!

ps im fat so more power never hurts!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The 450's will knock you on your arse :cool: Awsome power and reliability. My future son in law went from a 250 Yami up to last yrs 450. Carb not fuel injected. Still can't knock the smile off his face. You will not be disappointed :d

Top Bottom