shop that will buy used tracks

mattthegreat

Reaction score
does anyone know of any shops that will buy used tracks and skids with little or no miles on them?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're probably aware but there's a good market for tracks in the classifieds here, Snowest, Dootalk, etc.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YOU SHOULD RENT A TABLE AT THE SWAP MEET COMING UP ON NOVEMBER 21/09 AT MARTIN FARM EQUIPMENT ON THE WEST END OF EDMONTON.... I BET YOU'D SELL IT ALL THERE.......... WE SOLD A COUPLE TRUCKLOADS OF STUFF THERE LAST YEAR, AND ALSO MET A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TOO...:d

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you have for sale? I am looking for either a 15 x 136 2.52 pitch or a 15 x 144 2.52 pitch in the 2" range. Got anything?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU SHOULD RENT A TABLE AT THE SWAP MEET COMING UP ON NOVEMBER 21/09 AT MARTIN FARM EQUIPMENT ON THE WEST END OF EDMONTON.... I BET YOU'D SELL IT ALL THERE.......... WE SOLD A COUPLE TRUCKLOADS OF STUFF THERE LAST YEAR, AND ALSO MET A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TOO...:d

whats a table worth? ive got ten sleds worth of takeoff stuff i need to ditch lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I gotta tell you Maxwell, Ric and I would have been happy if we would have sold 50% of what we did.
It was well worth the day lost and a really fun time visiting with all the Peeps from Snow and Mud.

You should really consider a table.
whats a table worth? ive got ten sleds worth of takeoff stuff i need to ditch lol

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I overheard a conversation about a swap meet but didn't know where it was....what about Cat stuff or is this just open to doo stuff?

Top Bottom