Shock Treatment

Reaction score
Need some feed back on front shocks for my '08 Tnytro. Getting RydeFx 2.0 and wondering where to start for settings/airpressure. 156x2.5x15CE track on Timbersled skid. Ride mt's and flats. Not much trail if I can help it. TS skid is new to me also so maybe there's some help to offer there too?? 190lbs with gear and not a shute pulling guy as you may have guessed already but like to climb and play in the deep when I can find it. Smaller jumps too.

Thanks in advance.

evan3000

Reaction score
I think I ran my front shock on the rear skid at 100 psi and the rear shock at 160 psi and still had the skid bottoming out. but I am a bit heavier? the fronts would need probable about 70 psi. but just take your pump out with you, it only takes a few min. to make adjustments. Also I would upgrade the fox hand pump. I seen your in Sask. So check Rec. Supply they have a really nice hand air pump for 60 bucks.

Reaction score
Rec Supply is where the shocks came from and I asked if there was a pump in the kit with the shocks and they said no. Never offered any options. Wonder if the pump for the fox shocks on the Timbersled would be the same?

Top Bottom