Shifty Goes Green

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I didn't pick up a new electric sled or anything but this summer decided to give my 07 Rev a face lift... Missing From the pic's are the new white ski's and the billet wheels which will be going on as soon as I get the rest of the parts! Let me know what you think had a tattoo artist paint the hood and he did a damn fine job and would love to do more so if you guys like the paint work let me know!!!

Shifty

Attachments

• Sled 1.jpg
    Sled 1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 20
  • Sled 2.jpg
    Sled 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 26
  • sled 4.jpg
    sled 4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Sled 3.jpg
    Sled 3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 20

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice!!!!!!!!!! won't be hard to pick you out on the mountain!!!!!!! and no chance of mistaking you for a cat owner, cause your sled will be on the hill, not at the bottom being wrenched on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For a second I thought you came to the dark side ! Nice colours.
catmando!

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing missing which would make it the best looking thing on snow A BIG ROUGHRIDER "S" on the hood.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys was a little unsure after the first pass of green but now that she is all done I am blown away at how good it turned out once the white ski's are on with the billet wheels she is going to be one of a kind...lol and everyone will know who I am in the crowd, no more looking like every other Rev!!!!!

Shifty

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it does'nt give you a green curse. The DOO gods could get a little excited:d

Attachments

• Arctic cat.jpg
    Arctic cat.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 20

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shifty, looks like you did better with your tattoo artist turned painter than I did.

Looks great!!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shifty, looks like you did better with your tattoo artist turned painter than I did.

Looks great!!

sounds like some bad luck but I have also had this guy do two different tats on my leg so I knew he had the right tallent...Who did yours? How bad did it come out??

Shifty

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about a Sheep in Wolfs clothing :d

Here's a picture I made a while back for all the new XP owners that really wished they were riding a Cat! :beer:

Shifty, Nice looking sled by the way! Good job.

Attachments

• XP Scotty Art.jpg
    XP Scotty Art.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 18

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about a Sheep in Wolfs clothing :d

Here's a picture I made a while back for the one new XP owner that really wished she were riding a Cat! :beer:

Shifty, Nice looking sled by the way! Good job.
Fixed it for you Scotty.:d:d

RevBlk

Reaction score
Damm. Gotta clean the keyboard again. :beer: out of nose on that one. Good one Scotty. I'm going to use it. I'll foot note, but I am definitely going to use it. I think it will look great on my bro in law's Christmas t-shirt. Being that he is a doo doo dude
Rev

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got to see Shifty's new paint job this weekend up at Belle, and looked awesome. Definitely stands out from all the other sleds that are parked in front of the cabin.

Top Bottom