Shield frost

wade1974

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who as had problems with their shield and glasses frost/steaming up. I cannot wear those breath box's due to the glasses but there as to be a better way.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

wade1974

Reaction score
No I haven't . I have a HJC CL-MAX. It as a modular chin guard but I find it just frosts/steams up to the point I can't keep the shield closed. It's a nuisance.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using the new smith over the glass goggle now that the heli skiers use. it has a built in fan that runs on a aaa battery and is good for 16 hours. I have used them four times this year allready in revy and they work great.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the NO FOG spray ?? I use it all the time on my hockey visor and my goggles.. it works great. You can get it at any skate sharpening place or sporting goods store. Some of the guys on my team like to cheap out and rup shampoo on their visors and they say that it also works.. Give it a try...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the NO FOG spray ?? I use it all the time on my hockey visor and my goggles.. it works great. You can get it at any skate sharpening place or sporting goods store. Some of the guys on my team like to cheap out and rup shampoo on their visors and they say that it also works.. Give it a try...

Just about any soap will will work....disipates the water, but usually you only get to wipe goggles once and the soap film is gone.

wade1974

Reaction score
I was thinkin about the electric shield if that will work. Anything, even a cord is better than no sleddin!!!

MotoPsycho

Reaction score
The heated shields work well. I have a buddy that uses one due to glasses.

They come unhooked very easily as well; if you decide to dismount unexpectedly:eek:

Worth a try...

Top Bottom