Sherwood performance show and shine

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey All,

My Business partner and I started Sherwood Performance Tire and Accessories about a year ago now with the sole purpose to give people an honest and professional place to go to get their vehicles serviced repaired and customized.

It has been a tough year with the economy the way it is but we are committed to our customers and in appreciation hosting a Show and Shine on Thursday, July23rd from 6 till 9pm at our shop 241 PORTAGE CLOSE IN SHERWOOD PARK.

Everyone/Vehicle is welcome to attend, Car, Truck, Jeep, Import or Domestic Gas or Diesel we welcome them all.
This will be a relaxed atmosphere where owners can come show off their ride and chat with other people who share the same passion for the automotive industry.

As we are not yet offering services for motorcycles we welcome all to attend and will have an area allotted to display bikes.

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested and if you have any questions please feel free to call Dan at the shop 780 416 4443
If we have a successful turnout we will be hosting this event every Thursday from now until the end of summer.

Hope To See You There!!!!!!!!

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey All,

My Business partner and I started Sherwood Performance Tire and Accessories about a year ago now with the sole purpose to give people an honest and professional place to go to get their vehicles serviced repaired and customized.

It has been a tough year with the economy the way it is but we are committed to our customers and in appreciation hosting a Show and Shine on Thursday, July23rd from 6 till 9pm at our shop 241 PORTAGE CLOSE IN SHERWOOD PARK.

Everyone/Vehicle is welcome to attend, Car, Truck, Jeep, Import or Domestic Gas or Diesel we welcome them all.
This will be a relaxed atmosphere where owners can come show off their ride and chat with other people who share the same passion for the automotive industry.

As we are not yet offering services for motorcycles we welcome all to attend and will have an area allotted to display bikes.

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested and if you have any questions please feel free to call Dan at the shop 780 416 4443
If we have a successful turnout we will be hosting this event every Thursday from now until the end of summer.

Hope To See You There!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention the free hot dogs and pop !!!

Top Bottom